Digital TV News: Telechips
Telechips embeds INSIDE Secure DRM in set-top box ICs
Aug 27, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (Euronext:INSD) has announced that Telechips has embedded its INSIDE DRM Fusion™ Agent for HDCP and DTCP-IP into its newest TCC892X family of set-top box multimedia application processors.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Telechips, Solacia, DRM, Semiconductor, Smart Home
INSIDE Secure Provides Security Solutions for STB Chip Maker Telechips
Jan 7, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (NYSE Euronext: INSD) has announced that Telechips is integrating a host of INSIDE Secure security solutions into its new family of set-top box processor chips to help ensure secure boot up and end-to-end content protection.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Telechips, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
MPEG IC Shipments on Track to Reach 2 Billion units
Feb 1, 2010 – As consumers access digital video on more devices, applications for MPEG digital video compression technology are expanding, particularly in portable devices, reports In-Stat. As a result, shipments of MPEG ICs will reach 2 billion units by 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
ARM Sees Demand For HD Mobile Media And Entertainment Grow
Jul 29, 2009 – ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) has announced that it is seeing demand for mobile devices offering an HD entertainment and browsing experience increasing in Asia, as two more licensing agreements for its GPUs are made, with Rockchip and Telechips.
News categories: ARM, Telechips, Rockchip, China, Korea, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Innofidei, Mobile Processor Firms Cooperate on CMMB
Mar 10, 2008 – Innofidei has signed separate agreements with major mobile multimedia processor manufacturers Mtekvision, Telechips, and Corelogic on joint development of low-cost CMMB handset solutions and products.
News categories: Innofidei, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
QUALCOMM and Telechips Sign FLO Chip Agreement
Jul 23, 2007 – QUALCOMM (Nasdaq: QCOM) and Telechips have announced that the companies have signed an agreement that enables Telechips to use QUALCOMM's technologies to design, manufacture and sell semiconductor chip products that implement FLO™ technology.
News categories: Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Telechips' multimedia processor adopted for LG's mobile TV phone
Feb 14, 2007 – TELECHIPS's multimedia processor supports LG's mobile TV phone, 'KU950', which make its debut at '3GSM World Congress 2007'. KU950 features DVB-H (Digital Video Broadcasting Handheld) support.
News categories: Telechips, LG Electronics, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC21, Semiconductor
Irdeto enables secure, integrated mobile TV chipsets globally with semiconductor partners
Feb 12, 2007 – Irdeto has announced that it has licensed the Irdeto Mobile Broadcast Conditional Access (CA) solution to the world-leading mobile multimedia chipset manufacturers, Core Logic, Mtekvision and Telechips, to secure mobile broadcasting for device manufacturers worldwide.
News categories: Irdeto, Telechips, MtekVision, Core Logic, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC21, Semiconductor
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product