Digital TV News: Teleradio
Azerbaijan begins transition to DVB-T2 digital broadcasting
Aug 13, 2013 – Teleradio Production Association (PA), part of Azerbaijan's Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies (MCIT), has begun the conversion of digital television broadcast transmitters in the country from DVB-T to DVB-T2.
News categories: Teleradio, MCIT, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Azerbaijan's Teleradio begins DVB-T broadcasting in Ganja
Feb 15, 2013 – Azerbaijan's state-owned operator, Teleradio, has announced that it has begun commercial digital TV broadcasting in the country's second largest city of Ganja. The service consists of 54 local and international channels.
News categories: Teleradio, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
AO Kazteleradio to use TeamCast equipment in Kazakhstan DVB-T2 pilot
Jul 21, 2010 – TeamCast is involved in Kazakhstan's DVB-T2 broadcasting trial in the city of Karaganda, with media operator AO Kazteleradio and V-LUX. TeamCast is helping AO Kazteleradio with the loan of equipment which will be used for the trial.
News categories: TeamCast, Kazteleradio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kazakhstan, Terrestrial
Sistema Chooses NDS Technologies to Deliver Converged IPTV and Mobile TV in Russia
Jul 24, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that Russian media giant Sistema Mass Media (LSE: SSA) has selected the NDS Unified Headend™ to manage and protect TV content delivery to subscribers across both IP and mobile networks.
News categories: NDS Group, Sistema Mass Media, Digital Teleradiobroadcasting, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Russia
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools