Digital TV News: Teleradio
Azerbaijan begins transition to DVB-T2 digital broadcasting
Aug 13, 2013 – Teleradio Production Association (PA), part of Azerbaijan's Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies (MCIT), has begun the conversion of digital television broadcast transmitters in the country from DVB-T to DVB-T2.
News categories: Teleradio, MCIT, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Azerbaijan's Teleradio begins DVB-T broadcasting in Ganja
Feb 15, 2013 – Azerbaijan's state-owned operator, Teleradio, has announced that it has begun commercial digital TV broadcasting in the country's second largest city of Ganja. The service consists of 54 local and international channels.
News categories: Teleradio, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
AO Kazteleradio to use TeamCast equipment in Kazakhstan DVB-T2 pilot
Jul 21, 2010 – TeamCast is involved in Kazakhstan's DVB-T2 broadcasting trial in the city of Karaganda, with media operator AO Kazteleradio and V-LUX. TeamCast is helping AO Kazteleradio with the loan of equipment which will be used for the trial.
News categories: TeamCast, Kazteleradio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kazakhstan, Terrestrial
Sistema Chooses NDS Technologies to Deliver Converged IPTV and Mobile TV in Russia
Jul 24, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that Russian media giant Sistema Mass Media (LSE: SSA) has selected the NDS Unified Headend™ to manage and protect TV content delivery to subscribers across both IP and mobile networks.
News categories: NDS Group, Sistema Mass Media, Digital Teleradiobroadcasting, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Russia
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS