Digital TV News: Teleradio
Azerbaijan begins transition to DVB-T2 digital broadcasting
Aug 13, 2013 – Teleradio Production Association (PA), part of Azerbaijan's Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies (MCIT), has begun the conversion of digital television broadcast transmitters in the country from DVB-T to DVB-T2.
News categories: Teleradio, MCIT, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Azerbaijan's Teleradio begins DVB-T broadcasting in Ganja
Feb 15, 2013 – Azerbaijan's state-owned operator, Teleradio, has announced that it has begun commercial digital TV broadcasting in the country's second largest city of Ganja. The service consists of 54 local and international channels.
News categories: Teleradio, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
AO Kazteleradio to use TeamCast equipment in Kazakhstan DVB-T2 pilot
Jul 21, 2010 – TeamCast is involved in Kazakhstan's DVB-T2 broadcasting trial in the city of Karaganda, with media operator AO Kazteleradio and V-LUX. TeamCast is helping AO Kazteleradio with the loan of equipment which will be used for the trial.
News categories: TeamCast, Kazteleradio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kazakhstan, Terrestrial
Sistema Chooses NDS Technologies to Deliver Converged IPTV and Mobile TV in Russia
Jul 24, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that Russian media giant Sistema Mass Media (LSE: SSA) has selected the NDS Unified Headend™ to manage and protect TV content delivery to subscribers across both IP and mobile networks.
News categories: NDS Group, Sistema Mass Media, Digital Teleradiobroadcasting, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Russia
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution
- MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
- Korean and US content power online video consumption in SE Asia
- MobiTV enters voluntary Chapter 11
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E