Digital TV News: Telkom Indonesia
Viu OTT TV launches in Indonesia
May 30, 2016 – Vuclip has launched Viu in Indonesia via partnerships with IndiHome Fiber, Telkomsel and Samsung. Viu is an over-the-top (OTT) video-on-demand (VOD) service that has already achieved success in Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore.
News categories: Vuclip, Telkomsel, Samsung, Nickhil Jakatdar, Ririn Widaryani, Denny Galant, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
FLIK TV launches in Indonesia with Amagi
May 27, 2016 – Amagi has announced that FLIK TV went live in Indonesia by deploying Amagi’s CLOUDPORT channel playout platform. Amagi enabled FLIK TV to go live in just a few weeks at a fraction of traditional satellite delivery costs.
News categories: Amagi, FLIK TV, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Huawei trials 4K Ultra HD with Telkom Indonesia
Apr 7, 2016 – Huawei has announced the introduction of an end-to-end 4K Ultra HD Big Video solution and that it has conducted a trial with Telkom Indonesia. The 4K Ultra HD Video solution combines fiber optic broadband and 4K ultra HD video.
News categories: Huawei, Telkom Indonesia, Sheng Kai, Pramasaleh Hario Utomo, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Indonesia, IPTV
CATCHPLAY On Demand launches in Taiwan
Mar 23, 2016 – CATCHPLAY has announced the launch of its CATCHPLAY On Demand service in Taiwan. It also announced partnerships with StarHub Singapore and Telkom Indonesia which will have associate services launching in the second quarter of 2016.
News categories: CATCHPLAY, Telkom Indonesia, StarHub, Timothy Chen, Daphne Yang, Joddy Hernady, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT, Singapore, Taiwan
Telkom Indonesia to offer 4K IPTV over fibre
May 22, 2015 – According to TeleGeography, Telkom Indonesia is planning to offer a 4KTV service to its Indihome Fiber residential customers. The company is working to add the offering to its existing IPTV service.
News categories: Telkom Indonesia, Digital TV, Indonesia, IPTV
ZTE and Telkom Indonesia to establish IP-video Joint Innovation Center
Mar 11, 2015 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced that the company will set up a Joint Innovation Center with Telkom Indonesia to focus on the development of Internet Protocol-based video technologies.
News categories: ZTE, Telkom Indonesia, Digital TV, Indonesia, IPTV, OTT
ZTE wins Telkom Indonesia IPTV network construction contract
Apr 9, 2013 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced that it has signed a four-year IPTV network construction contract with Telkom Indonesia. ZTE will construct, operate, and maintain a low-bit-rate IPTV network for Telkom from 2013 to 2016.
News categories: ZTE, Telkom Indonesia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, IPTV, Set Top Box
TelkomVision Reaches One Million Subscribers Using Irdeto
Feb 29, 2012 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has congratulated TelkomVision, Indonesia's leading DTH operator, for reaching one million subscribers. TelkomVision has achieved double its original target of 500,000 subscribers by end 2011 whilst relying on Irdeto's CA System.
News categories: Irdeto, TelkomVision, Conditional Access, Indonesia, Satellite, Subscribers
Telkom Indonesia Launches 'Groovia TV' IPTV service
Jun 4, 2011 – Telkom Indonesia (IDX:TLKM; NYSE:TLK; LSE:TKIA) has launched its 'Groovia TV' IPTV service in Jakarta, the first such service in Indonesia. Groovia TV is a triple-play package combining TV with telephone and broadband services.
News categories: Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Groovia TV, Digital TV, DVR, Indonesia, IPTV
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product