Digital TV News: Thierry Fautier
Harmonic to Debut Internet and Mobile TV Solution Integrated with Leading Set-Top Boxes and Mobile Devices
Sep 8, 2008 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ:HLIT) will demonstrate an innovative and versatile new solution for delivery of video content over the Internet ('over-the-top') to a variety of devices, including TV sets, PCs, personal media players and mobile devices.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Content Distribution, IBC, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
CANALSAT Expands Video over DSL Service with Harmonic's MPEG-4 High Definition and Standard Definition Encoders
Apr 10, 2008 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that CANALSAT, part of the CANAL+ Group, has expanded its ADSL video service with MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) based digital video solutions from Harmonic.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, CANAL+ Group, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV
Harmonic Redefines IP-Based Video Delivery at IPTV World Forum 2008
Mar 6, 2008 – At the 2008 IPTV World Forum, stands #141 and #211, Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ:HLIT) will present its market-leading broadcast and on-demand video delivery solutions for telco, cable and Internet service providers.
News categories: Harmonic Inc., Content Distribution, IPTV, Video Exchange
Harmonic Showcases Innovative IPTV Solutions at TelcoTV 2007
Oct 22, 2007 – At TelcoTV 2007 booth #215, Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) will present a full range of versatile and innovative solutions for IP-based telco video delivery that enable a variety of advanced broadcast and on-demand services.
News categories: Harmonic, Content Distribution, IPTV
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks
- rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion