Digital TV News: Time Inc
Nielsen enhances cross-platform campaign measurement across TV and digital
Jan 7, 2019 – Nielsen has announced the launch of enhanced cross-platform campaign measurement of advertising inventory, delivering clients insights into de-duplicated audiences viewing ads across smartphones, tablets, computers and television.
News categories: Nielsen, Amanda Tarpey, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Europeans spending two more hours a month watching on-demand video
Aug 13, 2018 – As viewers continue to shift to viewing television content on an on-demand basis, TV and video consumption is changing across the leading five European markets, according to IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO).
News categories: IHS Markit, Fateha Begum, Rob Moyser, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Market Research, Spain, Streaming, UK
New 605 index measures impact of TV advertising on both branding and sales
May 30, 2018 – 605 has announced the launch of the 605 Impact Index which measures the impact of TV advertising on both branding and sales. The index will enable clients to optimize both brand marketing and sales outcomes from TV advertising investments.
News categories: 605, Ben Tatta, Aaron Bernstein, Sean Cunningham, Advertising, Big Data, USA
IRIS.TV launches AI-powered marketplace for branded content
Nov 7, 2017 – IRIS.TV has announced IRIS.TV for Brands, a private marketplace for brands to distribute branded video in-stream alongside contextually relevant content and across hundreds of premium publisher sites and apps.
News categories: IRIS.TV, The ID Agency, Field Garthwaite, Alex Boyce, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
AWS chosen by Hulu as its cloud provider
Aug 14, 2017 – Amazon Web Services (AWS) [NASDAQ: AMZN] has announced that Hulu has selected AWS as its cloud provider for the launch of its OTT live TV service. Hulu turned to AWS for a scalable, agile, and cost effective infrastructure.
News categories: Amazon Web Services, Hulu, Mike Clayville, Rafael Soltanovich, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery partner for OTT in Germany
May 2, 2017 – ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Communications have announced plans to expand Germany’s mobile video and OTT marketplace through a streaming joint venture partnership for their brands in Germany.
News categories: Discovery, ProSiebenSat.1, Jean-Briac Perrette, Christof Wahl, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, Streaming
Comcast creates Technology Solutions division
Oct 19, 2016 – Comcast Technology Solutions has been unveiled. The division unites three of Comcast’s media and technology businesses to marry the quality of broadcast delivery with the flexibility of digital distribution on every screen.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Time Inc, Matt McConnell, Brandon Fong, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Time spent watching TV went up in Italy and France in 2015
Jul 26, 2016 – IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) has announced findings from its study on TV viewing times across the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. The report examined changes in television viewing behaviour across broadcast and digital platforms.
News categories: IHS Markit, Daniel Sutton, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Market Research, Spain, UK
Subscription VoD accounts for 5% of Dutch daily video use
Mar 8, 2016 – Dutch consumers devote on average 5 percent of their daily video viewing to subscription VoD services. That's equal to around 15 minutes per day, according to the Dutch Consumer Video Behaviour report from Telecompaper.
News categories: Telecompaper, Digital TV, Market Research, Netherlands, Streaming
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart