Digital TV News: Time dotCom
TIME-Setia Haruman Fibre Collaboration Brings 100Mbps Internet Speeds to Cyberjaya
Oct 16, 2012 – TIME dotCom and Setia Haruman have announced they will collaborate to deploy 100% fibre services to new homes and offices in Cyberjaya, Malaysia's ICT hub, giving up to 100Mbps broadband and enabling subscription to TIME's Astro B.yond IPTV packages.
News categories: TIME dotCom, Setia Haruman, Fibre, IPTV, Malaysia
Astro B.yond IPTV launches in Malaysia
Apr 20, 2011 – Astro, in collaboration with TIME dotCom Berhad (TIME), has launched Astro B.yond IPTV, a multiplay offering of Astro channels in HD with Personal Video Recording (PVR), and VOD services delivered via TIME's 100% fibre broadband offering.
News categories: Astro TV, TIME dotCom, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Malaysia, Satellite
ASTRO, TIME to combine TV and broadband in Malaysia
Dec 21, 2010 – Astro and TIME dotCom Berhad (TIME) have entered into a partnership to jointly bring the best of TV and broadband services for the benefit of customers.
News categories: ASTRO, Time dotCom, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Malaysia, Satellite, Set Top Box
ASTRO testing IPTV with Time dotCom in Malaysia
Sep 9, 2010 – Malaysia's ASTRO TV has been testing IPTV on the fibre optic network of Time dotCom Bhd (TDC) since the end of July. The trial involves 100 homes in the township of Mont Kiara in the Klang Valley region of Malaysia.
News categories: ASTRO TV, Time dotCom, IPTV, Malaysia, Satellite
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021