Digital TV News: TransGaming
Robust adoption of VOD services expected in Asia-Pacific
Mar 15, 2016 – According to Future Market Insights, the global Video on Demand service market was valued at US$45,034.3m in 2014 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.3% over its forecast period (2016-2026).
News categories: Future Market Insights, Asia, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
GameTree TV games for Liberty Global Horizon STBs
Feb 24, 2015 – TransGaming (TSX VENTURE:TNG) has announced a partnership to bring its GameTree TV on-demand TV games to Liberty Global's Horizon cable set-top boxes. GameTree TV will now be available throughout most of Europe.
News categories: TransGaming, Liberty Global, Dennis Ensing, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Set Top Box, Switzerland
One-third of smart TVs compatible with the Smart TV Alliance development toolkit
Jan 5, 2015 – Application developers registered with the Smart TV Alliance can now develop applications for 58 million smart TVs in a single, integrated process within the Smart TV Alliance Common Developer Portal.
News categories: Smart TV Alliance, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Gametree HTML5 games added to ActiveVideo CloudTV
Dec 9, 2014 – TransGaming (TSX VENTURE:TNG) has announced the availability of its on-demand gaming platform GameTree TV to pay-TV operators worldwide. In partnership with ActiveVideo, GameTree TV will be added to ActiveVideo's CloudTV software platform.
News categories: TransGaming, ActiveVideo, Vikas Gupta, Murali Nemani, Apps, Digital TV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
GameTree™ TV launches on Philips Smart TVs
Sep 5, 2013 – TransGaming (TSX VENTURE:TNG) has announced the launch of GameTree™ TV on TP Vision's line of Philip's TVs. GameTree TV can be played on the 2013 Smart TV's showed at IFA.
News categories: TransGaming, TP Vision, Apps, IFABerlin, Smart TV
Amino showcases 'seamless' PayTV/OTT experience at IBC2012
Aug 29, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) will showcase a range of enhancements across its product range at IBC 2012 designed to help operators deliver a seamless pay-TV and OTT experience to their customers.
News categories: Amino, ACCESS CO, DVR, IBC2023, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Intel Unveils 45nm System-on-Chip for Internet TV
Sep 24, 2009 – Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) has unveiled the Intel® Atom™ processor CE4100, the newest System-on-Chip (SoC) in a family of media processors designed to bring Internet content and services to digital TVs, DVD players and advanced set-top boxes.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, DVD, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data