Digital TV News: Triveni Digital
Triveni Digital powers NextGen TV at first Hearst station
Jan 5, 2021 – Hearst Television is deploying a software-based ATSC 3.0 solution from Triveni Digital for WMOR-TV in Tampa, Florida. WMOR-TV is the first Hearst station in the multimedia company's transition to NextGen TV.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Hearst, Ralph Bachofen, Brian Darragh, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance creates three working groups
Dec 17, 2020 – The NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, a coalition driving the definition and realization of ATSC 3.0 technology, has announced the addition of four new members and the formation of three new specialized working groups.
News categories: NVISA, Edward Czarnecki, Sang Jin Yoon, Tim Bischoff, Mike Snyder, Fred Engel, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Korea, USA
NEXTGEN TV 'Motown 3.0 Test Track' launched in Detroit
Dec 10, 2020 – Five local TV stations have banded together to launch NEXTGEN TV in Detroit. The broadcast advance signals the beginning of another project – the 'Motown 3.0 Open Test Track' for merging automotive applications with NEXTGEN TV.
News categories: Pearl TV, Brian Lawlor, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, USA
Meredith stations in Portland to offer NextGen TV with Triveni Digital
Jun 23, 2020 – Triveni Digital has announced that Meredith television stations KPDX and KPTV in Portland, Oregon, will use Triveni Digital products to ensure quality of service for viewers who are watching ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 streams.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Meredith, Ralph Bachofen, Tom Casey, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance launched
Jun 11, 2020 – Broadcast and cable media solution providers have launched the NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, a coalition to help accelerate the industry's evolution toward next-generation broadcast and OTT TV systems.
News categories: NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, Edward Czarnecki, ATSC 3, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Synamedia, Thomson Broadcast, Triveni Digital offer ATSC 3.0 Channel-in-the-Cloud
May 6, 2020 – Synamedia has announced an ATSC 3.0-ready cloud solution with Thomson Broadcast and Triveni Digital, providing a fast way for station operators to trial ATSC 3.0 with minimal disruption to their existing stations before investing in on-premise equipment.
News categories: Synamedia, Thomson Broadcast, Triveni Digital, Julien Signes, Aby Alexander, Mark Simpson, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Sinclair Broadcast selects Triveni Digital for NextGen TV service quality assurance
Jan 6, 2020 – Sinclair Broadcast is optimizing its service quality assurance operations with Triveni Digital. Sinclair has purchased 30 Triveni Digital's StreamScope XM MT ATSC 1.0 Analyzer and ATSC 3.0 combo units, and 10 StreamScope XM Verifier software applications.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Sinclair Broadcast, Mark Simpson, Harvey Arnold, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Synamedia joins Phoenix Model Market NEXTGEN TV initiative
Jan 6, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that it has entered a partnership with Pearl TV to join the Phoenix Model Market Initiative. Synamedia will provide encoding expertise and services and build future ATSC 3.0 applications based on market needs.
News categories: Synamedia, Pearl TV, Dave Longaker, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
Oct 17, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced a partnership with ATBiS under which ATBiS will serve as the manufacturer of Triveni Digital's ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Gateway, enabling TV stations to make a smooth transition to the next-generation standard.
News categories: Triveni Digital, ATBiS, Ralph Bachofen, Mark Simpson, Sam Eom, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Korea, Terrestrial, USA
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand