Digital TV News: Triveni Digital
Auton demonstrates ATSC 3.0 data distribution to vehicles
Jun 7, 2022 – Pearl TV, with Auton, has announced field test data that demonstrates how robust the transport layer and software applications of ATSC 3.0 are in non-real time data delivery of streaming video and secure broadband files to vehicles.
News categories: Pearl TV, Auton, Triveni Digital, Anne Schelle, Robert Foster, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, USA
Triveni Digital launches ATSC 3.0 StreamScope XM Monitor
Mar 29, 2022 – Triveni Digital has launched StreamScope® XM Monitor. The Monitor performs real-time monitoring of ATSC 3.0 streams and allows broadcasters to create rules-based notifications to pinpoint and troubleshoot NextGen TV service quality issues.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Television Jamaica goes live with Comark end-to-end ATSC 3.0 solution
Feb 15, 2022 – COMARK has announced that Television Jamaica (TVJ) is on the air with a fully integrated ATSC 3.0 solution from COMARK. COMARK delivered an air-cooled UHF transmitter system along with a transmit antenna for the initial OTA service in Kingston.
News categories: Comark, Triveni Digital, Television Jamaica, Joe Turbolski, Michael P. Henlin, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Jamaica
Humber College opens ATSC 3.0 lab in Canada with Triveni Digital
Feb 8, 2022 – The Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning has established the first ATSC 3.0 living lab and test bed - the Broadband Convergence (B²C) Lab - in Canada using an end-to-end solution from Triveni Digital.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Humber College, Ralph Bachofen, Orest Sushko, 5G, ATSC 3, Canada, Digital TV, NABShow
Synamedia participating in Howard NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative
Dec 21, 2021 – Synamedia has announced its participation in the Howard NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative bringing ATSC 3.0 to Washington, D.C. The Collaborative was established by Pearl TV in coordination with Howard University.
News categories: Synamedia, Pearl TV, Elke Hungenaer, Dave Folsom, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Fox selects Synamedia broadcast solution for Orlando ATSC 3.0 rollout
Aug 24, 2021 – Synamedia has announced that Fox Television Stations will use its broadcast solution, featuring its virtual Digital Content Manager, to support the rollout of ATSC 3.0 in the Orlando, Florida market.
News categories: Synamedia, Fox, Julien Signès, Jeff Roberts, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
Jun 16, 2021 – An effort is underway to launch NEXTGEN TV in the U.S. capital, with Howard University's WHUT serving as the host station for broadcasts for five local affiliate stations of national broadcast networks.
News categories: Howard University, Pearl TV, National Association of Broadcasters, Wayne A. I. Frederick, Anne Schelle, Sam Matheny, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Triveni Digital powers NextGen TV at first Hearst station
Jan 5, 2021 – Hearst Television is deploying a software-based ATSC 3.0 solution from Triveni Digital for WMOR-TV in Tampa, Florida. WMOR-TV is the first Hearst station in the multimedia company's transition to NextGen TV.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Hearst, Ralph Bachofen, Brian Darragh, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance creates three working groups
Dec 17, 2020 – The NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, a coalition driving the definition and realization of ATSC 3.0 technology, has announced the addition of four new members and the formation of three new specialized working groups.
News categories: NVISA, Edward Czarnecki, Sang Jin Yoon, Tim Bischoff, Mike Snyder, Fred Engel, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Korea, USA
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania