Digital TV News: TrueVisions
Thailand - True (TrueVisions) posts quarterly results
Aug 15, 2008 – True Corporation (SET: TRUE) posted soft Q2 quarterly results although convergence uptake was strong. TrueVisions net adds were slightly softer Q-on-Q at 68,000. Total subscribers rose to almost 1.2 million.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corporation, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Irdeto Secures Personal Video Recorder (PVR) from Thailand's Leading Digital Pay TV Service, TrueVisions UBC
Mar 17, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that TrueVisions UBC, Thailand's leading digital pay-TV operator, has extended the functionality of its existing Irdeto Digital TV solution to secure its new PVR (personal video recorder) product.
News categories: Irdeto, True Corporation, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box, Thailand
OpenTV Selected by TrueVisions UBC for PVR Launch
Jan 10, 2008 – OpenTV (NASDAQ GM: OPTV) has announced today that TrueVisions UBC, Thailand's leading digital pay-TV operator, has selected OpenTV's middleware solution to enable and power their new PVR services.
News categories: OpenTV, TrueVisions UBC, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Thailand
Thailand - TrueVisions subscriber number reaches 569,000
Aug 14, 2007 – Thailand's TrueVisions subscriber numbers have reached 569,000, with the business' mass market strategy having attracted more than 228,000 customers since its launch a year ago.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corporation, Digital TV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV