Digital TV News: Turk Telekom
PCCW and Türk Telekom to explore joint business opportunities
May 4, 2016 – PCCW Global and Türk Telekom International (TTI) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to explore service portfolio and geographic synergies between the two telecommunications companies.
News categories: PCCW Global, Türk Telekom, Marc Halbfinger, Cengiz Oztelcan, Cable TV, IPTV, Turkey
Fixed broadband subscribers to approach 1 billion in 2019
Apr 9, 2015 – According to Infonetics Research (NYSE: IHS) fixed broadband subscribers grew 8% in 2014, reaching 733 million as service providers continue to steadily add subscribers. Subscriber growth is being driven by FTTH and DOCSIS 3.0.
News categories: Infonetics, Jeff Heynen, Broadband, IPTV, Market Research, Streaming, Subscribers, Worldwide
Türk Telekom IPTV subscribers down 6,000 in 2Q 2014
Jul 21, 2014 – Türk Telekom has announced 2014 second quarter results. Türk Telekom's Tivibu service ended with 1.9 million TV subscribers, up 1.3% in the quarter. Of the total, the number of IPTV subscribers was 302,000, down 6,000 quarter-on-quarter.
News categories: Türk Telekom, IPTV, Mobile, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, Turkey
SeaChange powers TTNET IPTV in Turkey
May 9, 2011 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced details of its role in TTNET’s nationwide IPTV service, Tivibu Ev (Tivibu Home), part of its multi-screen video service that is currently available in 30 cities across Turkey.
News categories: SeaChange, TTNET, Yvette Kanouff, Tahsin Yılmaz, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Turkey
Turkey - IP TV and Web TV-Testing Started
Jul 21, 2010 – IPTV will reach the Turkish consumer via Türk Telekom. A business partnership with the leadership of SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) has won the tender of the project, which had been initiated by Türk Telekom for the infrastructure of IPTV.
News categories: Türk Telekom, SeaChange International, Envivio, Content Distribution, IPTV, Turkey
Verimatrix Secures Türk Telekom's IPTV Service
Sep 3, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced that Türk Telekom has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV for its highly anticipated IPTV rollout.
News categories: Verimatrix, Türk Telekom, Birtel, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Turkey
Türk Telekom Selects Envivio Encoding Platform for IPTV Service Launch
Mar 17, 2009 – Envivio has announced that its Convergence Series video headend has been selected for Türk Telekom's IPTV project in Turkey. Türk Telekom will use Envivio encoders and NMS to deliver an extensive line-up of SD and HD channels for its IPTV service.
News categories: Envivio, Türk Telekom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Turkey, Video Exchange
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia