Digital TV News: VBox Communications
VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
May 4, 2021 – VBox Communications has announced its ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway, adding ATSC 3.0 capability to its TV Gateway product line. The Android TV box, supports both streaming services and 4K live TV channels.
News categories: VBox Communications, Jonathan Rind, Android TV, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
VBox TV gateway records live TV directly to home network storage
Jul 21, 2014 – VBox Communications has announced that its TV Gateways now support Whole House DVR/PVR recording of live TV to a Windows network shared folder or Network Attached Storage (NAS).
News categories: VBox Communications, Amir Aharonovich, Digital TV, DVR, Smart Home, Worldwide
NDS Partners with VBox and Cyberlink to Deliver the First Fully Converged TV and PC Platform to 'Yes'
Sep 4, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that it is working with VBox Communications (VBox), Cyberlink and 'yes' to deliver on the promise of convergence - enabling the ubiquitous PC to become a secure and full-featured media center.
News categories: NDS Group, VBox, Cyberlink, 'yes', Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC, Israel, Middleware, OTT, Satellite
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom