Digital TV News: Vecima
Conway Corp selects Vecima for IP video delivery
Sep 30, 2019 – Vecima Networks (TSX:VCM) has announced that Conway Corporation has selected Vecima to power its new IPTV multiscreen service. Moving from QAM to IP delivery systems, Conway Corp will be able to introduce new services to subscribers on any screen.
News categories: Vecima, Conway Corp, Clay McCreery, Jason Hansen, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, USA
NOS enhances user experience with Concurrent’s MediaScaleX
Sep 17, 2018 – Concurrent Technology (TSX: VCM) and NOS have announced an expanded partnership. As part of the agreement, NOS will deploy Concurrent’s MediaScaleX platform, enhancing user experiences for Cloud DVR and Live TV delivered via IP.
News categories: Concurrent Technology, NOS, Clay McCreery, José Pascoal, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Portugal
Vecima closes acquisition of Concurrent
Jan 2, 2018 – Vecima Networks (TSX:VCM) has announced that it has closed its acquisition of the assets of the Content Delivery and Storage Business of Concurrent Computer (NASDAQ:CCUR), a leader in the VoD and IP Video Content Delivery space.
News categories: Vecima, Concurrent Computer, Sumit Kumar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, USA, Worldwide
Cable broadband equipment market down in 3Q10 after 12 months of strong growth
Nov 18, 2010 – Infonetics Research has released its third quarter (3Q10) CMTS and Edge QAM Hardware and Subscribers report, which tracks cable modem termination systems (CMTS), edge quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM) channels, and cable broadband subscribers.
News categories: Infonetics Research, Broadband, Cable TV, Content Distribution, DOCSIS, Market Research, Subscribers
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020