Digital TV News: Verizon Media
Ampersand to sell Verizon Fios addressable TV inventory
May 5, 2020 – Ampersand and Verizon Media have announced that Ampersand will serve as the exclusive seller of Verizon Fios' addressable TV inventory and has also selected Verizon Media’s DSP as their primary buying platform for CTV and OTT inventory.
News categories: Verizon Media, Ampersand, Iván Markman, Nicolle Pangis, Advertising, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
Verizon Media launches monetization platform enhancements
Apr 21, 2020 – Verizon Media has added a range of capabilities that include advertising tools to improve transparency in the bidding process and track ad performance, as well as features that maximize audience reach and enhance live event streaming.
News categories: Verizon Media, Ariff Sidi, Advertising, USA
Lotame launches Lotame TV connected TV product suite
Aug 5, 2019 – Lotame has launched its connected TV product suite: Lotame TV. Lotame TV enables advertisers to connect, build, target, activate, and analyze TV viewership audiences for cross-screen digital campaigns through DSP partners such as AppNexus, Verizon Media, Google DBM, The Trade Desk, Adobe, and Amobee.
News categories: Lotame, Tricia Masturzo, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Philo unveils connected TV ad platform
Apr 17, 2019 – Streaming television service Philo has revealed a roster of top advertising technology and sales partners as part of the company’s drive to reach advertisers looking for a brand-safe programming solution in the booming vMVPD marketplace.
News categories: Philo, Reed Barker, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Telestream helps Calkins Media go OTT on Verizon VOD platform
Apr 11, 2017 – Telestream has announced that regional media company, Calkins Media Incorporated, is using Telestream Cloud Services to deliver OTT channels to its audiences through the Verizon VOD platform.
News categories: Telestream, Calkins Media, Jake Volcsko, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Verizon Digital Media Services to launch cloud-based content intelligence system
Apr 6, 2017 – Verizon Digital Media Services has announced that it will soon launch the Verizon Media Xperience Studio, a cloud-based content intelligence system (CIS). The CIS will automate and simplify the online video production and distribution pipeline.
News categories: Verizon Digital Media Services, Ralf Jacob, Apps, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia