Digital TV News: Viant
Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
Jun 9, 2021 – Viant Technology (NASDAQ: DSP) has entered into a license agreement with TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER), integrating TiVo’s linear TV viewership data feed into Viant's Adelphic advertising software.
News categories: Viant, TiVo, Jon Schulz, Fariba Zamaniyan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Viant integrates with WideOrbit to automate linear TV ad buying
May 5, 2020 – Viant has announced a partnership with WideOrbit. With Viant's addition of WideOrbit's Programmatic Marketplace TV advertising solution, marketers can now buy live TV inventory and track their campaigns through a single platform.
News categories: Viant, WideOrbit, Jon Schulz, Mike Zinsmeister, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Hisense revamps its VIDAA Smart TV platform
Jan 7, 2020 – Hisense has launched a completely revamped version of its VIDAA Smart TV platform. The updated platform, with a new UI and integration of content providers, puts the user and their habits at the center of the TV experience.
News categories: Hisense, Dr. Lan Lin, Apps, CES2022, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
'PlayStation®Vita' official name for next generation Sony portable entertainment system
Jun 6, 2011 – Sony (SCE) has announced PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) (PCH-1000 series) as the official platform name for its next generation portable entertainment system (codename: NGP) which will successively launch in global markets starting at the end of 2011.
News categories: Sony Computer Entertainment, Gaming, Tablet
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada