Digital TV News: Vietnam Multimedia
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
May 25, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported results for its first quarter ended April 30, 2011. Net revenue for the quarter was $60.6 million, down $4.6 million, or 7%, from $65.2 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor
Sigma Designs and Vietnam Multimedia Corporation Establish Joint Venture
Apr 18, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) and Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC) have announced that they have reached an agreement to establish a joint venture to develop and market set-top boxes, smart energy products and home connectivity solutions.
News categories: Sigma Designs, VTC, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Vietnam
Saigon Postel launches IPTV in Vietnam
Jul 13, 2010 – The Saigon Post and Telecommunications Services Corporation (SPT) and Digital Communication, owned by the Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC) have launched an IPTV service in Vietnam.
News categories: Saigon Post and Telecommunications, Digital TV, IPTV, Vietnam
VTC Chooses AsiaSat 5 for New DTH Service in Vietnam
Dec 30, 2009 – AsiaSat and Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC) have announced the signing of a lease agreement for the use of multiple Ku-band transponders on AsiaSat 5 for a new premium Direct-to-Home (DTH) service in Vietnam.
News categories: VTC, AsiaSat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Vietnam
VTC Selects TANDBERG Television for HD and SD Playout to DTT and Satellite
Jun 15, 2009 – TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) has announced that Vietnam Multimedia (VTC) has selected TANDBERG to provide the encoding, multiplexing and modulation for 10 HD and 32 SD channels that are simultaneously played out over DTH and DTT networks.
News categories: TANDBERG, Vietnam Multimedia, Content Distribution, Satellite, Terrestrial, Vietnam
Asia-Pac braces for mobile TV fever
Mar 12, 2008 – The Asia-Pacific mobile video services market is expected to see huge growth potential as mobile operators continue to spend millions on developing innovative services and content to arrest the declining average revenue per user (ARPU).
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Australia, China, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Smart TV, Tablet, Taiwan, Vietnam
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria