Digital TV News: Visteon
ACCESS in-vehicle infotainment solutions demonstrated at CES
Jan 5, 2023 – ACCESS Europe has announced that its ACCESS Twine for Car (Twine4Car) In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) content aggregation platform is featuring in CES demonstrations from multiple companies at CES this year.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Masahiro Aono, CES2023, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Visteon digital cockpit provides immersive in-vehicle experience
Jan 5, 2023 – Visteon's (NASDAQ: VC) SmartCore Gen 4 digital cockpit comes with driver and surround view monitoring, an adaptive and personalized UI, multi-display entertainment and gaming, AI-based voice assistant, augmented reality navigation and more.
News categories: Visteon, Sachin Lawande, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Visteon unveils connected car app store at CES 2022
Jan 5, 2022 – Visteon (NASDAQ: VC) has unveiled its AllGo App Store at CES 2022. The AllGo App Store features automotive-optimized versions of the most sought-after mobility, navigation, parking and infotainment apps around the world.
News categories: Visteon, Sachin Lawande, Apps, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
Intel Opens Software App Store, Offers New Intel Atom Chips
Sep 14, 2010 – At the Intel Developer Forum, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) outlined its forthcoming Intel® Atom™ processor CE4200, the next-generation CE SoC that enables 3-D-TV video, 'sync-and-go,' and power-saving capabilities for a 'smart TV' experience.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Washington, D.C. to be Mobile Television Consumer Showcase
Apr 20, 2009 – At the 2009 NAB Show, the Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) has announced that Washington, D.C. has been selected as a product showcase market for Mobile DTV technology.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, USA
Visteon Infotainment Solutions to Receive ATSC Mobile Digital TV
Jan 8, 2009 – Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC) is developing in-vehicle infotainment solutions that will receive local digital television (DTV) broadcasts using the emerging Advanced Systems Television Committee (ATSC) Mobile DTV standard.
News categories: Visteon, CES2023, In-Car, Mobile, USA
NXP Solution Key to Develop Next Wave of Car Infotainment
Mar 4, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has announced collaboration with leading global automotive supplier Visteon. Visteon has selected NXP's Nexperia™ PNX9520 multimedia processor for the development of several new automotive infotainment innovations.
News categories: NXP, Visteon, Digital TV, DVD, In-Car, Semiconductor
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server