Digital TV News: Visteon
Visteon unveils connected car app store at CES 2022
Jan 5, 2022 – Visteon (NASDAQ: VC) has unveiled its AllGo App Store at CES 2022. The AllGo App Store features automotive-optimized versions of the most sought-after mobility, navigation, parking and infotainment apps around the world.
News categories: Visteon, Sachin Lawande, Apps, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
Intel Opens Software App Store, Offers New Intel Atom Chips
Sep 14, 2010 – At the Intel Developer Forum, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) outlined its forthcoming Intel® Atom™ processor CE4200, the next-generation CE SoC that enables 3-D-TV video, 'sync-and-go,' and power-saving capabilities for a 'smart TV' experience.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Washington, D.C. to be Mobile Television Consumer Showcase
Apr 20, 2009 – At the 2009 NAB Show, the Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) has announced that Washington, D.C. has been selected as a product showcase market for Mobile DTV technology.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, USA
Visteon Infotainment Solutions to Receive ATSC Mobile Digital TV
Jan 8, 2009 – Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC) is developing in-vehicle infotainment solutions that will receive local digital television (DTV) broadcasts using the emerging Advanced Systems Television Committee (ATSC) Mobile DTV standard.
News categories: Visteon, CES2023, In-Car, Mobile, USA
NXP Solution Key to Develop Next Wave of Car Infotainment
Mar 4, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has announced collaboration with leading global automotive supplier Visteon. Visteon has selected NXP's Nexperia™ PNX9520 multimedia processor for the development of several new automotive infotainment innovations.
News categories: NXP, Visteon, Digital TV, DVD, In-Car, Semiconductor
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV