Digital TV News: Vivek Cout
Asia Pacific pay TV faces slowing growth
Jul 15, 2016 – The Asia-Pacific pay-TV industry will grow at a 5.8% average annual rate from 2016 to 2021, according to Media Partners Asia (MPA). MPA projects pay-TV industry sales in Asia Pacific to climb from US$54 billion in 2016 to US$72 billion by 2021.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Vivek Couto, Asia, Digital TV, Market Research
Asia-Pacific digital pay-TV subscriptions reached 148 million in 2010
May 12, 2011 – According to Asia Pacific Pay-TV & Broadband Markets 2011, a new report published by Media Partners Asia (MPA), India is set to overtake the US as the largest satellite market next year and will surpass China as the largest pay-TV ad market by 2018.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Asia, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
APAC Pay-TV and Broadband Markets Poised For Profitable Growth
Apr 22, 2010 – Broad industry trends remain favorable in Asia's pay-TV and broadband markets, according to a new report published by Media Partners Asia (MPA). The report, entitled Asia Pacific Pay-TV & Broadband Markets 2010, says industry fundamentals are strong.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Australia, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DVR, India, Indonesia, IPTV, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Market Research, Satellite, Singapore, Streaming, Taiwan, Terrestrial, Thailand
China DTV Conversion Complete In 2015
Apr 22, 2009 – A strong national will, anchored to government incentives, will continue to fuel the growth of digital TV (DTV) in China, according to a new report published by Media Partners Asia (MPA).
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
MPA Sees Strong Asia Pacific Pay-TV Subs Growth
Apr 22, 2009 – Against the background of a poor global macroeconomic environment, media owners and investors focused on Asia Pacific can take comfort from the defensive nature of the region's pay-TV and broadband industries, according to a Media Partners Asia report.
News categories: Media Partners Asia, Asia, Australia, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DVR, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, IPTV, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Market Research, New Zealand, Philippines, Satellite, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December