Digital TV News: Vodafone Iceland
Vodafone Iceland connected to Red Bee Channel Store
Dec 21, 2021 – Red Bee Media is delivering channel aggregation services to Vodafone Iceland, with the telco accessing live signals for its subscription broadcast packages through Red Bee's Channels Store aggregation and distribution platform.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Vodafone Iceland, David van Kemenade, Þorsteinn Gunnlaugsson, Digital TV, Iceland, IPTV
24i acquires Nordija
May 27, 2021 – 24i has announced that it has acquired privately-held Nordija. The companies will combine their expertise to drive the development of their TVaaS offerings, enabling scale in their key markets.
News categories: 24i, Nordija, Joachim Bergman, Thomas Christensen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA, Worldwide
Cubiware CubiTV middleware licensed by Vodafone Iceland
May 20, 2014 – Cubiware and Sofia Digital, its Value Added Reseller, have announced the signing of a middleware licensing agreement with Vodafone Iceland. The agreement licenses the operator to deploy CubiTV on Vodafone Iceland set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Cubiware, Sofia Digital, Vodafone, Mika Kanerva, Maciej Grzonkowski, Digital TV, Iceland, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Espial Selected To Power Vodafone Iceland IPTV Services
Aug 31, 2011 – Espial (TSX:ESP) has announced that it has been selected to provide an IPTV solution for Vodafone (LSE: VOD, NASDAQ: VOD) Iceland. Espial is providing its Evo TV Service Platform, Evo STB Client and Espial MediaBase VOD platform.
News categories: Espial, Vodafone, Digital TV, Iceland, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Vodafone Iceland Selects Amino's Next Generation IPTV Set-Top Boxes For Rollout
Jan 10, 2011 – Vodafone Iceland has selected Amino Communications' (LSE AIM: AMO) next generation HD set-top boxes (STB) for the next phase of its IPTV service rollout.
News categories: Amino, Vodafone, Digital TV, Iceland, IPTV, Set Top Box
Vodafone Iceland Selects SecureMedia To Provide Advanced IPTV Content Security
Feb 25, 2008 – SecureMedia has announced that Vodafone Iceland has implemented and deployed the Encryptonite ONE System, protecting its next generation end-to-end IPTV offering.
News categories: SecureMedia, Vodafone Iceland, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Iceland, IPTV
Ericsson end-to-end IPTV solution for Vodafone Iceland
Feb 20, 2007 – Ericsson will deliver the full IPTV solution and end-to-end systems integration services to Vodafone Iceland.
News categories: Ericsson, Vodafone Iceland, Digital TV, Iceland, IPTV
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households
- Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
- Amino software powers integration of pay TV and streaming at Now TV
- Global entertainment & media revenues surge to $2.3 trillion
- Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
- DNA selects UEI for Android TV remote
- United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform