Digital TV News: Vonetize
WeTek provides STBs for Triple-C IPTV in partnership with Vonetize
Apr 28, 2017 – Triple-C is launching SMART, an IPTV service for the Israeli market, with WeTek providing customized set-top boxes fully adapted to both Triple C’s network and Vonetize’s content distribution service.
News categories: WeTek, Vonetize, Triple-C, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Set Top Box
SmartVOD launches first VOD Hollywood premium service in Africa
Aug 25, 2014 – SmartVOD by Vonetize has launched the first ever OTT Hollywood premium service in Africa. The service, branded Aflix by SmartVOD, launched in collaboration with a Nigerian technology company in the African Sub-Sahara.
News categories: Vonetize, Aflix, Noam Josephides, Africa, Apps, Digital TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
Vonetize starts streaming 4K video on Smart TVs
Mar 10, 2014 – Vonetize has announced the first ever global 4K streaming service, to be released as a dedicated Smart TV app. The service will be launched commercially next week with Samsung on a worldwide basis.
News categories: Vonetize, Samsung, Noam Josephides, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV