Digital TV News: WIND VISION
Wind Vision using Zappware cloud-native TV solution on AWS
Jun 3, 2021 – ZAPPWARE has announced that cloud-native versions of its back office and tools are running on AWS services, giving WIND VISION access to a secure set of cloud services for the benefit of its users.
News categories: ZAPPWARE, WIND Hellas, AWS, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Digital TV, Greece, UX
Zappware enables Wind Vision on PCs in Greece
Dec 2, 2020 – Zappware has announced that WIND’s pay TV platform is now available on the PC. Streaming through WIND VISION is now possible in all household screens, with a seamless experience and all functionalities enabled.
News categories: Zappware, WIND VISION, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Digital TV, Greece, Streaming, UX
WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware
Nov 27, 2019 – WIND Hellas announced the launch of its cloud-based recording service. The Android TV solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service and has been rolled out to all WIND VISION users.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, UX
40,000 TV subscribers for WIND VISION in Greece
May 10, 2019 – WIND has announced that, one year after launch, its WIND VISION television service now has more than 40,000 subscribers. WIND VISION has Netflix integrated and is the only Android TV subscription platform in Greece.
News categories: WIND, Android TV, Digital TV, Greece, Set Top Box, Streaming, Subscribers
Zappware and castLabs deliver new WIND Hellas TV service
Sep 6, 2018 – castLabs has partnered with Zappware to provide an end-to-end premium video delivery solution for WIND VISION, a new TV service by WIND Hellas, the first in Greece with both Android TV and Netflix.
News categories: Zappware, castLabs, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Michael Stattmann, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Greece, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX
WIND Hellas launches TV service powered by ZAPPWARE
Apr 25, 2018 – WIND Hellas has announced the launch of its multi-screen pay TV service. The solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households