Digital TV News: Western MediaBridge
BigBand Accelerates IP Video Convergence with Key Partners
May 11, 2010 – BigBand Networks (NASDAQ:BBND) has announced that it has expanded its set of IP video partners. The combined solution includes a media hub from Entone, program guides from Orca, security from Verimatrix and IPTV solutions from Western Mediabridge.
News categories: BigBand Networks, Entone, Orca Interactive, Verimatrix, Western Mediabridge, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Sigma Designs Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2010 Results
Mar 3, 2010 – Sigma Designs® (NASDAQ:SIGM) has reported results and highlights for the quarter ended January 30, 2010. Net revenue for the fourth quarter was $68.1 million, an increase of 44% from $47.3 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Sigma Designs and Western Mediabridge to Demo Android™ Set-Top Box at CES
Jan 5, 2010 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) and Western Mediabridge (a Celrun company) have announced that they will be demonstrating the world's first commercially available Android™ set-top box (STB) along with several additional advanced STB solutions at CES.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Western MediaBridge, CES2023, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data