Digital TV News: Wiztivi
SERAPHIC and WIZTIVI join forces to optimize UI experience on STBs
Sep 11, 2017 – SERAPHIC has announced a partnership with WIZTIVI. At IBC2017, the two parties will show a demonstration combining SERAPHIC’s Sraf HTML5 Browser with WIZTIVI’s TIMELESSUI product, on a mainstream set-top box SoC platform.
News categories: SERAPHIC, WIZTIVI, Xinwen Xue, Manuel DUJARDIN, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
WIZTIVI FRAMEWORK used in Vodafone 4K hybrid STBs
Sep 6, 2017 – The WIZTIVIFRAMEWORK for User Interface development has been integrated into a hybrid OTT and DVB–T/C set-top box being deployed by Vodafone in Spain and Italy, allowing users to access VOD and Catchup TV in addition to live TV.
News categories: Wiztivi, Vodafone, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC, Italy, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain, UX
Globecast and Harmonic show first UHD-HDR OTT Platform-as-a-Service at NABShow
Apr 24, 2017 – Globecast and Harmonic have partnered to demonstrate the first ultra-high-definition (UHD) high dynamic range (HDR) OTT managed platform as a service (PaaS) for delivery of linear content over the internet to connected TVs.
News categories: Globecast, Harmonic, VIVE Lifestyle Network, Eddie Ferraro, Thierry Fautier, John Jacaman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Wiztivi and Ekioh provide browser-based UI at Argentina's Telecentro
Mar 28, 2017 – Wiztivi and Ekioh have announced that they have worked alongside cable operator Telecentro on a set-top box deployment in Argentina, together providing the User Experience running on the box.
News categories: Ekioh, Wiztivi, Stephen Reeder, Cable TV, Digital TV, HTML5, Latin America, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
Wiztivi HTML5 UI demonstrated on ST SoCs at CES2016
Jan 8, 2016 – At CES 2016, Wiztivi, in partnership with STMicroelectronics, will be demonstrating Wiztivi’s HTML5-based UI product - TIMELESS180 - running on ST's Ultra HD set-top-box Cannes and Monaco 4K SoCs.
News categories: Wiztivi, STMicroelectronics, Herve Pierrot, CES2022, Digital TV, HTML5, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Wiztivi joins the RDK community
Apr 16, 2015 – Wiztivi has announced that the licensee agreement provided by RDK Management LLC allows Wiztivi to enhance its offer by widening the possibilities of meeting its ecosystem’s requirements.
News categories: Wiztivi, RDK Management, Apps, RDK, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wiztivi develops first HbbTV T-commerce application in Europe
Jun 4, 2014 – Wiztivi has announced the design and the development of Teleshopping, the first T-Commerce application in Europe. Wiztivi is a pioneer in developing and designing HbbTV applications.
News categories: Wiztivi, Jerome Dillard, Apps, France, HbbTV
SmarDTV and Wiztivi introduce solution for Cable VOD on connected TVs
Jun 7, 2012 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) and Wiztivi have announced that they have combined CI Plus and HbbTV to enable video-on-demand for cable networks. SmarDTV intends to launch the first CI Plus SmarCAM with Cable VOD in 2012.
News categories: SmarDTV, Wiztivi, ANGA COM, Cable TV, CAM, Content Protection, HbbTV, Smart TV
Netgem opens up partner programme with its Home Cloud Software Development Kit
Mar 15, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that it has made its Home Cloud software development kit (SDK) available to application developers, Internet service providers and operator partners.
News categories: Netgem, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Baltimore
- Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
- JW Player raises $100m in Series E funding
- Xandr adopts OpenAP's OpenID audience identifier
- ATEME provides video packaging and storage for AIS in Thailand
- KKStream launches Streaming-as-a-Service solutions
- Astro set-top boxes to include Netflix
- MediaKind powers UEFA Euro 2020 live coverage at MEO
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- U.S. consumers feeling pain of streaming service fragmentation
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud