Digital TV News: Xceive
Xceive's XC5000 Selected by Realtek for High Performance PVR Reference Design
Dec 15, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Realtek Semiconductor has selected the XC5000 multi-standard tuner IC for its new high-end networked Personal Video Recorder (PVR) reference design.
News categories: Xceive, Realtek, DVR, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Xceive and Conexant Deliver PCTV Reference Designs For Worldwide Markets
Nov 3, 2008 – Conexant (NASDAQ: CNXT) and Xceive have announced the availability of four jointly developed "PCTV" reference designs for worldwide markets featuring Conexant's broadcast audio/video (A/V) decoders and Xceive's silicon tuner.
News categories: Xceive, Conexant, ATSC 3, Cable TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
TerraTec Electronic Selects XC5000 Smart Silicon Tuner to Power New TV Sticks
Jun 3, 2008 – Xceive has announced that TerraTec Electronic has selected Xceive's XC5000 silicon tuner for its newest line of Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS FM tuners for the European markets.
News categories: Xceive, TerraTec, Digital TV, Europe, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Xceive Launches XC800 COFDM Digital Demodulator with Exclusive Digital Tuner Interface
Jun 2, 2008 – Xceive has unveiled the XC800 COFDM demodulator. Featuring Xceive's innovative direct digital interface (XDDI), the XC800 enables tight integration with the company's hybrid silicon tuners to provide a highly-optimized silicon front-end solution.
News categories: Xceive, Digital TV, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Pinnacle Selects Xceive XC5000 for New PCTV Tuner Lines
Jun 2, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Pinnacle Systems, the consumer division of Avid Technology (NASDAQ: AVID), has selected the XC5000 for its next generation of Pinnacle PCTV HD Stick and Pinnacle HD Pro Stick product families that are available now.
News categories: Xceive, Pinnacle Systems, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Malata Selects Xceive Smart Silicon Tuner for Latest Digital Television Line
Jun 2, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Malata has integrated the Xceive's XC5000 tuner IC within 19-inch and 22-inch integrated digital/analog television sets aimed for the European and Australian markets.
News categories: Xceive, Malata, Australia, Digital TV, Europe, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Onida Selects Xceive Silicon Tuners for New Xaria Line of Flat Panel Televisions
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Onida, a leading Indian consumer-electronics manufacturer, has selected Xceive's XC4000 silicon tuner as the receiver technology for its newest line of high-end 42" Xaria LCD televisions.
News categories: Xceive, Onida, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Xceive and Legend Silicon Announce Industry's First Hybrid Front-End Silicon Tuner Based Platforms for China
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive and Legend Silicon have unveiled the industry's first hybrid front-end silicon tuner based platforms customized for China's DTTB market.
News categories: Legend Silicon, Xceive, CES2023, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Xceive Selected in High Performance Television Reference Design for HD-Ready Televisions
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive has announced that its XC4100 tuner is a featured component in the Marvell® 88DE2710-WX TV reference design, developed to meet the demand for high performance HD-ready televisions.
News categories: Xceive, Marvell, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, USA
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G