Digital TV News: Ye Wang
Atmaca Elektronik selects SERAPHIC browser for Connected TV
May 4, 2017 – Atmaca Elektronik has announced that it has chosen SERAPHIC as their TV browser provider to launch a new series of Smart TVs in Europe. SERAPHIC’s TV browser, pre-integrated with Foxxum’s TV portal, is deployed in Atmaca's Sunny brand.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Atmaca, Ye Wang, Baki Onur Gü, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Smart TV
Hisense adopts SERAPHIC Sraf HTML5 browser for YouTube TV
Jan 23, 2017 – Hisense has announced the worldwide launch of YouTube TV certified smart TVs based on a solution provided by SERAPHIC. SERAPHIC’s Sraf HTML5 Browser meets all of the performance and memory usage requirements for YouTube TV certification.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Hisense, Ye Wang, Xiaofeng Lin, Digital TV, HTML5, OTT, Worldwide
SONIQ Smart TVs integrate SERAPHIC browser for YouTube TV
Jan 17, 2017 – SONIQ, the Australian smart TV manufacturer, has announced a partnership with SERAPHIC to provide YouTube TV on its smart TVs. SERAPHIC’s Sraf HTML5 Browser matches all performance and memory usage requirements for YouTube TV certification.
News categories: SERAPHIC, SONIQ, YouTube, Ye Wang, Simon Wu, Susan Wojcicki, Australia, Digital TV, HTML5, OTT, Semiconductor, Smart TV
MTC adopts SERAPHIC HTML5 browser for European TVs
Nov 11, 2016 – Shenzhen MTC has announced that it will adopt Sraf HTML5 browser, provided by SERAPHIC, to launch affordable smart TVs in Europe.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Shenzhen MTC, Ye Wang, Kenneth Zhao, Digital TV, Europe, HTML5, Smart TV
INTEK Digital selects SERAPHIC browser for global STB markets
Oct 31, 2016 – SERAPHIC has announced that INTEK Digital is to use its Sraf HTML5 browser in a range of set-top boxes for global markets. The browser will be used initially on HbbTV 1.5 and then later on HbbTV 2.0 compliant products.
News categories: SERAPHIC, INTEK Digital, Ye Wang, Jack Kim, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Hisense selects SERAPHIC for VIDAA Smart TVs
Aug 29, 2016 – Hisense has chosen SERAPHIC’s Sraf HTML5 Browser to support its web-based VIDAA smart TV platform. The VIDAA platform, launched in 2014, was born out of an initiative to create a 'lean-back' smart TV experience, enabling users to reach content from various sources in a simple way.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Hisense, Ye Wang, Xiaofeng Lin, China, Digital TV, HTML5, IFA, Smart TV, Worldwide
UMC deploys SERAPHIC browser on Sharp TVs for Europe
Aug 24, 2016 – SERAPHIC has announced that its Sraf HTML5 browser is to be deployed in Sharp smart TVs, according to the announcement by UMC, the Sharp license holder and the second largest TV manufacturer in Europe.
News categories: SERAPHIC, UMC, Ye Wang, Aslan Khabliev, Digital TV, Europe, HTML5, Semiconductor, Smart TV
UMC, MStar and SERAPHIC to launch Freeview Play-compliant smart TVs in UK
Aug 19, 2016 – UMC is working with MStar and SERAPHIC to roll out Freeview Play-compliant smart TVs in the UK in Q4, 2016. It is not the first time that the three parties have cooperated having together introduced Sharp and Blaupunkt smart TVs for Europe in 2014.
News categories: SERAPHIC, MStar Semi, UMC, Ye Wang, Bill Hsiung, Aslan Khabliev, Digital TV, HTML5, IFA, Semiconductor, Smart TV, UK
SERAPHIC powers SONIQ Linux-based Smart TVs in Australia
Jun 24, 2016 – Australia's SONIQ has partnered with SERAPHIC to launch Linux-based Smart TVs powered by SERAPHIC's Sraf HTML5 browser. The partnership is SERAPHIC's first entry into the Australian TV market.
News categories: SERAPHIC, SONIQ, Ye Wang, Simon Wu, Australia, Digital TV, HTML5, Smart TV
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria