Digital TV News: You.i TV
You.i TV adding support for React Native
News categories: You.i TV, Turner, Andrew Emmons, Matthew Drooker, Digital TV, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
You.i Engine adds support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6
Jun 5, 2017 – You.i TV has extended the cross-platform reach of its video experience platform by adding support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6. Apps built on You.i Engine for Roku support the standard monetization and discovery features of the platform.
News categories: You.i TV, Filmstruck, Roku, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA, UX, Worldwide
Samsung approves You.i Engine for Tizen TV app development
May 16, 2017 – You.i TV has announced that its You.i Engine video app platform has been officially recognized by Samsung as an approved app development solution for the Tizen TV operating system.
News categories: You.i TV, Samsung, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Comcast Technology Solutions announces turnkey OTT platform
Jan 5, 2017 – Comcast Technology Solutions has announced that it has expanded its all-in-one direct-to-consumer (D2C) solution to help content providers quickly and cost effectively build, launch, and manage over-the-top (OTT) experiences.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Accedo, You.i TV, Barry Tishgart, Fredrik Andersson, Jason Flick, CES2023, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
You.i TV introduces out-of-the-box user experience platform
Dec 15, 2016 – You.i TV has announced You.i Engine One – a solution that enables media companies to halve the development effort involved in delivering VOD and TV Everywhere services across all form factors: phones, tablets and television screens.
News categories: You.i TV, Jason Flick, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
Quickplay and You.i TV partner to deliver OTT experiences
Apr 12, 2016 – Quickplay has announced a new partnership with You.i TV, creator of a multiscreen application development platform for video applications, enabling Pay-TV operators and content programmers to build custom multiscreen applications.
News categories: Quickplay, You.i TV, Wayne Purboo, Jason Flick, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution