Digital TV News: Yves Rasse
MaxLinear MxL683 ISDB-T STB receiver shipments pass 10 million
Sep 9, 2015 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has said that it has sold more than 10 million MxL683 ISDB-T receivers, for use in set-top boxes, to operator and consumer markets in Brazil, Japan and the Philippines.
News categories: MaxLinear, Yves Rasse, Brazil, ISDB-T, Japan, Market Research, Philippines, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
MaxLinear ISDB-T receiver earns LTE Immunity Certification in Brazil
Mar 30, 2015 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that its MxL683 has passed the new Brazilian LTE immunity certification test conducted by Mackenzie Presbyterian University’s DTV Laboratory in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
News categories: MaxLinear, Mackenzie Presbyterian University, Yves Rasse, 5G, Brazil, ISDB-T, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
MaxLinear debuts satellite receiver IC with extended L-Band
Jan 6, 2014 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced the MxL582, an eight-channel Full-Spectrum Capture™ (FSC™) tuner-demodulator supporting Extended L-Band (XL-Band) for DVB-S/S2 satellite home media gateways and set-top boxes (STB).
News categories: MaxLinear, Yves Rasse, CES2023, Digital TV, DVB-S2, ICs, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
MaxLinear Teams with SES on SAT>IP ICs Based on Full Spectrum Capture™ Satellite Technology
Sep 7, 2012 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) and SES (Paris:SESG) (LuxX:SESG) have announced at the IBC 2012 trade show that the two companies are collaborating on multichannel satellite receiver ICs for next generation satellite-to-IP (SAT>IP) systems.
News categories: Maxlinear, SES S.A, IBC2022, Satellite, Semiconductor
Cyfrowy Polsat Selects MaxLinear MxL601 for Hybrid DVB-T / IPTV Set-Top Box
Apr 24, 2012 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Cyfrowy Polsat (Warsaw: CPS) has selected its MxL601 global TV tuner for use in its own T-HD 1000 set-top box (STB) that is the heart of a new nationwide hybrid DVB-T / IPTV service.
News categories: MaxLinear, Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, Poland, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
MaxLinear Supplies MxL601 Tuner ICs to Sharp for TV Modules
Nov 29, 2011 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that its MxL601 tuner IC has been selected by the tuner module division of Sharp (Tokyo:6753) for its next generation of global hybrid TV tuner modules.
News categories: MaxLinear, Sharp Corp, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Samsung Electro Mechanics adopts MaxLinear's MxL601 Tuner
Oct 5, 2011 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Samsung Electro-Mechanics (SEMCO) has selected its low power MxL601 65-nm hybrid tuner for next-generation tuner modules.
News categories: MaxLinear, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Cable TV, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
MaxLinear Debuts MxL600 'Super Radio' Family of 65nm CMOS Tuners
Sep 8, 2011 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced its MxL600 tuner family. The family is currently composed of three devices. The MxL601 for hybrid analog and digital TV tuner applications. The MxL602 for set top boxes, and the MxL605 for automotive applications.
News categories: MaxLinear, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, ICs, In-Car, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes