Digital TV News: Yves Padrines
Liberty Global Deploys Horizon Platform with Enabling Technologies From NDS
Sep 8, 2012 – NDS (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced the deployment of its solutions as part of the Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) Horizon platform, initially deployed by Liberty Global's cable operation UPC in the Netherlands.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Liberty Global, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Netherlands
NDS and ServusTV showcase interactive content services for Tele Columbus at ANGA Cable
Jun 13, 2012 – NDS and ServusTV will show the integration of streaming content services on Tele Columbus interactive set-top boxes at ANGA Cable. The ANGA Cable showcase provides examples of the integration of IP-delivered services enabled by NDS technologies.
News categories: NDS Group, ServusTV, Tele Columbus, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Protection, Middleware, Set Top Box
Teleclub selects NDS VideoGuard technology for CI+ modules
Jun 11, 2012 – NDS has announced that Switzerland's Teleclub is introducing Common Interface Plus (CI+) modules based on the NDS VideoGuard® conditional access (CA) system, plus HD DVR functionality with the addition of an approved external hard drive.
News categories: NDS Group, Teleclub, ANGA COM, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Smart TV, Switzerland
NDS Unifies the Pay-TV Experience at ANGA 2012
May 30, 2012 – At ANGA Cable, NDS will demonstrate solutions that enable a unified approach to TV on any device. NDS will showcase how its technologies enable pay-TV operators to provide a consistent service across any device, and over any network.
News categories: NDS Group, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Middleware
NDS Secures CI+ Modules for Kabel BW
Feb 21, 2012 – NDS has announced that Kabel BW, the third largest cable TV operator in Germany, have launched Common Interface Plus (CI+) modules based on the NDS VideoGuard® conditional access (CA) system.
News categories: NDS Group, Kabel BW, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV
Bouygues Telecom Selects NDS To Provide Software Components for New IPTV Platform
Feb 15, 2012 – NDS has announced that it has been selected by Bouygues Telecom to support the deployment of its IPTV platform including their new set-top box, the Bbox. NDS is providing STB integration services and a selection of critical software components.
News categories: NDS Group, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS Powers New Kabel Deutschland HD Set-Top Box
Nov 2, 2011 – NDS has announced that Kabel Deutschland has launched a new HD set-top box (STB) powered by NDS technologies. The new box includes NDS' MediaHighway® STB software, VideoGuard® conditional access, an NDS VOD solution and a customized EPG.
News categories: NDS Group, Kabel Deutschland, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS MediaHighway Enables New HbbTV Service from Alcatel-Lucent for Tele Columbus
May 5, 2011 – NDS and Tele Columbus have announced their cooperation for the launch of a new HbbTV service. The new service will be developed and hosted by Alcatel-Lucent, running on NDS MediaHighway® set-top-box software.
News categories: NDS Group, Tele Columbus, Alcatel-Lucent, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
NDS VideoGuard to Secure HD+ Content for Sky Deutschland
May 4, 2011 – NDS has announced that NDS VideoGuard® conditional access (CA) is enabling the secure delivery of HD+ content to Sky Deutschland subscribers. Sky HD subscribers will be able to receive both Sky and HD+ services through Sky HD receivers.
News categories: NDS Group, Sky Deutschland, ANGA COM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Germany, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product