Digital TV News: ZALA
Beltelecom adds new features to ZALA IPTV platform
Jan 22, 2021 – Beltelecom has upgraded its ZALA IPTV platform, adding access to online cinemas, YouTube and storage platforms as well as interaction with social networks, video cameras and payment services.
News categories: Beltelecom, ZTE, Sergey Turomsha, Vadim Shaibakov, Belarus, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Beltelecom expands ZALA service to include STBs with SmartLabs
Jun 14, 2018 – Beltelecom already uses SmartLabs SmartTUBE to deliver digital TV to subscribers using smart TVs and mobile devices. The company will now extend the ZALA service to wireless-enabled OTT set-top boxes developed by SmartLabs.
News categories: SmartLabs, Beltelecom, Mikhail Grachev, Belarus, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
1.3 million subscribers for ZALA TV in Belarus
Feb 9, 2016 – Belarus national telecoms provider, Beltelecom, has announced that its ZALA TV service now has more than 1.3 million subscribers. This represents about 30% of households and about 40% of pay TV subscribers in the country.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, IPTV, Subscribers, Terrestrial
SmartLabs enables multiscreen service for Beltelecom
Apr 16, 2015 – SmartLabs has announced the launch of a multiscreen service, SMART ZALA, for Beltelecom in Belarus. SMART ZALA enables Beltelecom subscribers to view, record and catch up with TV content, set parental controls and manage their subscriptions.
News categories: SmartLabs, Beltelecom, Mikhail Grachev, Belarus, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
Beltelecom expands DVB-T2 pay TV coverage in Belarus
Nov 10, 2014 – Belarus national telecoms provider, Beltelecom, has announced the expansion of its Zala DVB-T2 pay TV service to more areas of the country. The operator has added the cities of Masty and Grodno in the Grodno region, taking coverage to around 40% of the territory of Belarus.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Beltelecom expands DTT coverage in Belarus
Oct 27, 2014 – Beltelecom has announced that residents of the Baranovichy and Lyakhavichy districts in Belarus' Brest region, as well as the residents of the Karelichy district in the Grodno region are now able to receive the company's DTT service.
News categories: Beltelecom, Belarus, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Beltelecom registers 400-thousandth ZALA subscriber
Oct 14, 2011 – Beltelecom has announced that the number of subscribers to its ZALA interactive television service in Belarus has reached 400,000. Beltelecom presented the 400-thousandth ZALA subscriber with a certificate for a free one-year subscription.
News categories: Beltelecom, ZALA, Belarus, IPTV, Subscribers
Espial Powers KPU Telecommunications On-Demand Video Services
Aug 29, 2011 – Espial® (TSX:ESP) has announced that KPU Telecommunications is now delivering premium on-demand video services to its IPTV subscribers in Ketchikan, Alaska using Espial MediaBase and Nokia Siemens Networks IPTV Middleware.
News categories: Espial, KPU Telecommunications, Nokia Siemens Networks, IPTV, Middleware, USA
ZALA starts testing of the first 3D channel in Belarus
Jun 1, 2011 – On June 1st Beltelecom's interactive television service ZALA began test broadcasting of a 3D channel, available to customers subscribing to its HD package. It is the first 3D offering in Belarus.
News categories: Beltelecom, ZALA, Belarus, IPTV, Metaverse
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service