Digital TV News: ZATTOO
VSE NET chooses Zattoo to provide its schlau.com IPTV service
Nov 14, 2016 – German network operator VSE NET has chosen Zattoo as the provider of its Multiscreen IPTV service under the brand schlau.com. The service is completely hosted and managed by Zattoo.
News categories: Zattoo, VSE NET, ABOX42, Gernot Jaeger, Michael Leidinger, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
EWE TEL adopts white label IPTV solution from Zattoo
Oct 18, 2016 – Since the end of September EWE TEL in Northern Germany has been offering its customers mobile and online TV based on an IPTV platform and applications from Zattoo.
News categories: Zattoo, EWE TEL, Gernot Jaeger, Alexander Kreis, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile
ABOX42 STB platform selected for M-net multiscreen IPTV service
Mar 22, 2016 – ABOX42 has announced that M-net has selected the ABOX42 M20-Series Smart Set-Top Box platform for its new IPTV service 'M-net TVplus' which will be deployed over M-net Fiber in the South of Germany.
News categories: ABOX42, M-net, Matthias Greve, Thomas Bichlmeir, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
Zattoo selects ABOX42 STBs for white label multiscreen TV service
May 13, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that it has been selected by Zattoo to expand the existing Zattoo B2B white label TV solutions and services to big screen TV in German speaking markets. The new solution will be presented at ANGACOM.
News categories: ABOX42, Zattoo, Nick Brambring, Matthias Greve, ANGA COM, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Switzerland
1.2 million digital cable TV subscribers for Switzerland
Aug 15, 2012 – According to figures from Swisscable, the sectoral association for cable TV companies in Switzerland, the number of digital cable TV subscribers in the country grew by 29% in the year to the end of June 2012 to reach around 1.2 million.
News categories: Swisscable, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers, Switzerland, Terrestrial
Informa Announces Digital TV World Summit 2009
Aug 14, 2009 – This November 2009 Informa Telecoms and Media continues its strong tradition of delivering high-quality speakers, topical debate and unrivalled networking opportunities at the Digital TV World Summit, 17th-18th November, London.
News categories: Digital TV World Summit, Informa Telecoms & Media, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Satellite, Show, Terrestrial
Zattoo in improved quality on Swisscom's VDSL network
Jun 4, 2008 – Swisscom (Swiss: SCMN)(NYSE: SCM) VDSL customers are set to benefit from a partnership with Zattoo, as they will be able to receive the 20 most popular Zattoo TV channels, of the more than 70 available, in improved quality (HiQ) free of charge.
News categories: Swisscom, Zattoo, Broadband, Digital TV, OTT, Switzerland
More Than One Billion Users Will View Online Video in 2013
May 27, 2008 – Sparked by increasing broadband penetration and rising connection speeds available to a growing percentage of the world's population, over-the-top video has seen phenomenal growth in very recent years.
News categories: ABI Research, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019