Digital TV News: ZATTOO
VSE NET chooses Zattoo to provide its schlau.com IPTV service
Nov 14, 2016 – German network operator VSE NET has chosen Zattoo as the provider of its Multiscreen IPTV service under the brand schlau.com. The service is completely hosted and managed by Zattoo.
News categories: Zattoo, VSE NET, ABOX42, Gernot Jaeger, Michael Leidinger, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
EWE TEL adopts white label IPTV solution from Zattoo
Oct 18, 2016 – Since the end of September EWE TEL in Northern Germany has been offering its customers mobile and online TV based on an IPTV platform and applications from Zattoo.
News categories: Zattoo, EWE TEL, Gernot Jaeger, Alexander Kreis, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile
ABOX42 STB platform selected for M-net multiscreen IPTV service
Mar 22, 2016 – ABOX42 has announced that M-net has selected the ABOX42 M20-Series Smart Set-Top Box platform for its new IPTV service 'M-net TVplus' which will be deployed over M-net Fiber in the South of Germany.
News categories: ABOX42, M-net, Matthias Greve, Thomas Bichlmeir, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
Zattoo selects ABOX42 STBs for white label multiscreen TV service
May 13, 2014 – ABOX42 has announced that it has been selected by Zattoo to expand the existing Zattoo B2B white label TV solutions and services to big screen TV in German speaking markets. The new solution will be presented at ANGACOM.
News categories: ABOX42, Zattoo, Nick Brambring, Matthias Greve, ANGA COM, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Switzerland
1.2 million digital cable TV subscribers for Switzerland
Aug 15, 2012 – According to figures from Swisscable, the sectoral association for cable TV companies in Switzerland, the number of digital cable TV subscribers in the country grew by 29% in the year to the end of June 2012 to reach around 1.2 million.
News categories: Swisscable, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers, Switzerland, Terrestrial
Informa Announces Digital TV World Summit 2009
Aug 14, 2009 – This November 2009 Informa Telecoms and Media continues its strong tradition of delivering high-quality speakers, topical debate and unrivalled networking opportunities at the Digital TV World Summit, 17th-18th November, London.
News categories: Digital TV World Summit, Informa Telecoms & Media, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Satellite, Show, Terrestrial
Zattoo in improved quality on Swisscom's VDSL network
Jun 4, 2008 – Swisscom (Swiss: SCMN)(NYSE: SCM) VDSL customers are set to benefit from a partnership with Zattoo, as they will be able to receive the 20 most popular Zattoo TV channels, of the more than 70 available, in improved quality (HiQ) free of charge.
News categories: Swisscom, Zattoo, Broadband, Digital TV, OTT, Switzerland
More Than One Billion Users Will View Online Video in 2013
May 27, 2008 – Sparked by increasing broadband penetration and rising connection speeds available to a growing percentage of the world's population, over-the-top video has seen phenomenal growth in very recent years.
News categories: ABI Research, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage