Digital TV News: ZTE Corp
ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
Aug 9, 2019 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) and China Mobile have broadcast the 2nd National Youth Games of China using ZTE's 5G Live TV technology. 5G Live TV was used for video collection, editing, broadcasting and live streaming of the Games.
News categories: ZTE, China Mobile, 5G, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV
ZTE Launches new-generation DTH STB
Jul 4, 2019 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has launched a new generation HD DTH STB, ZXV10 B710S2-A15. The ZXV10 B710S2-A15 features high performance, ultra-fast switching and easy upgrade, and aims at facilitating the service development of clients in the DTH market.
News categories: ZTE, China, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ZTE and China Telecom show 5G 8K+VR at MWC Shanghai 2019
Jun 28, 2019 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) and China Telecom have demonstrated 5G 8K+VR at MWC Shanghai. Images and data were captured by an 8K VR 360° camera and transmitted via a 5G network, allowing visitors, wearing VR glasses, to enjoy an immersive viewing experience.
News categories: ZTE, China Telecom, 5G, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, Metaverse, MWC23
ZTE, Wind Tre and Open Fiber make 5G video call across the Mediterranean Sea
Feb 25, 2019 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has announced that it has completed a video call on a 5G smartphone in collaboration with Wind Tre and Open Fiber. Based on a 5G pilot network in L'Aquila, the video call was placed using ZTE's end-to-end 5G solution.
News categories: ZTE, Wind Tre, Open Fiber, 5G, Italy, MWC23, Smartphone, Spain
ZTE integrates Conax security and signs IPTV reseller agreement
Jul 6, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a reseller agreement with ZTE. The key aspect of the partnership is the bundling of Conax’ Connected Access IPTV security client with ZTE’s solution targeting the global IPTV market.
News categories: Conax, ZTE, Hans Kwaaitaal, Fang Hui, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
ZTE wins Turksat digital hybrid STB contract
Jun 27, 2017 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has announced that it has won its bid to provide a digital hybrid set-top-box (STB) solution for Turkey’s direct-to-home (DTH) and cable operator, Turksat. The contract was confirmed prior to MWC Shanghai 2017.
News categories: ZTE, Turksat, Cable TV, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
ZTE to provide DTMB broadcasting infrastructure for Pakistan's PTV
May 15, 2017 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has signed an agreement with Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) for digital television services. Under the agreement, PTV will use ZTE’s technology to deliver digital TV based on the DTMB standard.
News categories: ZTE, Pakistan Television Corporation, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DTMB, Pakistan, Terrestrial
ZTE launches smart Android TV STB at TV Connect
Mar 30, 2017 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has unveiled its smart Android TV set top box (STB), ZXV10 B860HV2, which supports Dolby Vision to deliver an enhanced viewing experience to homes around the world.
News categories: ZTE, Fang Hui, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
ZTE launches Big Video OTT solution at TV Connect
Mar 30, 2017 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has launched its Big Video Premium over-the-top (OTT) solution, at TV Connect 2017. The solution brings subscribers the best possible video experience, helps operators to save costs and shortens time-to-market.
News categories: ZTE, Content Distribution, Streaming, Video Exchange, Worldwide
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV