Digital TV News: Zappware
Mobistar announces partners for interactive TV service in Belgium
Sep 12, 2014 – Mobistar has announced a partnership with Alpha Networks, Zappware and Siligence for the launch of interactive television services on its cable network in Belgium before the end of this year.
News categories: Mobistar, Alpha Networks, Zappware, Siligence, Jean-Marc Harion, Victor Badin, Patrick Vos, Didier Zwierski, Belgium, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, TV Everywhere
Zappware completes roll-out for Baltcom in Latvia
Sep 11, 2014 – Zappware has completed its roll-out with Baltcom in Latvia. Zappware’s solution, deployed on both IPTV and OTT networks, has allowed Baltcom to expand its reach to areas not covered by its IPTV network.
News categories: Zappware, Baltcom, Vojko Rovere, Patrick Vos, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Latvia, OTT, TV Everywhere
Zappware solution takes Altice Group Over The Top
Sep 8, 2014 – Zappware's multiscreen OTT TV solution has been selected by the Altice Group. Altice provides cable TV in France, Israel, Belgium & Luxembourg, Portugal, French West Indies/Indian Ocean Area, Dominican Republic and Switzerland.
News categories: Zappware, Altice, Patrice Giami, Patrick Vos, Apps, Belgium, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Middleware, Mobile, Portugal, TV Everywhere
SoftAtHome, Zappware and Kaonmedia to demo hybrid end-to-end cable solution at IBC 2013
Sep 11, 2013 – SoftAtHome, Zappware and Kaonmedia have teamed up to demonstrate a hybrid end-to-end cable platform allowing viewers to zap between cable and OTT content. The companies will offer demonstrations of their HEVC enabled platform during IBC 2013.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Zappware, Kaon, Patrick Vos, Michel Degland, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, IBCShowcase, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Zappware to provide UI for KATHREIN TechnoTrend HTML5, HbbTV STB series
Jun 4, 2013 – Zappware and KATHREIN TechnoTrend (KTT) have announced a new business cooperation: KTT will be integrating Zappware's Nexx™ application on their new HTML5-based, HbbTV hybrid STB series.
News categories: Zappware, KATHREIN TechnoTrend, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX
SoftAtHome and Zappware team up to build cable TV platform
Jun 4, 2013 – SoftAtHome has teamed up with Zappware to build a next generation platform for cable TV operators. This will be created by integrating SoftAtHome's SOP5 software for set top boxes and home gateways with Zappware's Nexx™ TV User Interface (UI).
News categories: Zappware, SoftAtHome, Cable TV, Gateway, Middleware, Set Top Box
Zappware Nexx user interface integrated with Vestel OTT STBs
Mar 18, 2013 – Vestel and Zappware have announced a business cooperation at this year's TVConnect. Vestel will be showcasing Zappware's Nexx application on their HTML5-based TV devices at the show. Nexx is Zappware's newest television user interface for set-top boxes and connected TVs.
News categories: Vestel, Zappware, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Zappware delivers multi-device end-to-end OTT solution to SBB and Telemach
Jan 24, 2013 – Zappware has announced that it has delivered a complete end-to-end OTT platform to Serbian cable operator SBB, and to Telemach, the leading cable operator in Slovenia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. The platform supports linear and non-linear TV on a broad range of mobile and fixed devices.
News categories: Zappware, SBB, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Serbia, TV Everywhere
Verimatrix Enables TV Everywhere for SBB and Telemach
Mar 20, 2012 – Verimatrix has announced that Serbia Broadband (SBB) and Telemach, a Slovenian and Bosnian cable TV and broadband Internet provider, have deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Serbia Broadband, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Media Player, OTT, Serbia, Set Top Box, Slovenia, Smartphone, Tablet, Video Exchange
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service