Digital TV News: Zodiac
Interactive TV's Present and Future to be Featured at The Cable Show '09
Mar 26, 2009 – Enhanced TV and tru2way™ interactive TV applications will play a major role at The Cable Show '09 being held April 1-3 at the Washington, D.C. Convention Center, the annual convention of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association.
News categories: The Cable Show, CableLabs, Cable TV, Middleware
Zodiac and ADB Integrate Tru2way™ Technology
Mar 23, 2009 – Zodiac Interactive and Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) have announced the integration of PowerUp™TV with ADB's products. The combined solution lets operators more rapidly deploy tru2way™ and EBIF™ applications.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Zodiac Interactive, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Zodiac Interactive and Alticast Team on Tru2way™ Technology
Jan 26, 2009 – Zodiac Interactive and Alticast have announced that they will bundle Zodiac PowerUp™ for tru2way technology with Alticast AltiCaptor™. The combined solution will enable MSOs to deliver interactive services and applications and advanced VOD.
News categories: Zodiac Interactive, Alticast, Cable TV, Digital TV, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Zodiac Interactive Announces EBIF Players for Tru2way™ and PowerTV
Dec 16, 2008 – Zodiac Interactive has announced the release of an ETV/EBIF™ (Enhanced TV Binary Interchange Format) player for PowerTV and the tru2way™.
News categories: Zodiac Interactive, Ensequence, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Tru2way™ Technology and Interactive Applications to Take Center Stage at The Cable Show '08
May 14, 2008 – Tru2way™ technology and interactive TV applications will have broad exposure during the cable industry's premier convention, The Cable Show '08, being held at the Ernest Morial Convention Center in New Orleans from May 18-20.
News categories: CableLabs, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Zodiac Releases PowerRamp, High-performance, Small Footprint Java Middleware for Legacy Set-Tops
Apr 30, 2007 – Zodiac Interactive, an Emmy Award winning developer of iTV applications, games and services-oriented middleware for cable, satellite and IPTV, has announced the availability of its Java Middleware solution, PowerRamp™.
News categories: Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Software
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC