Digital TV News: i-CABLE
Dish TV India and SITI Cable select Conax Cardless content protection
Sep 6, 2016 – Conax has announced that Dish TV India and SITI Cable have selected Conax (for Cardless content protection) as one of the key partners for their pay-TV expansion in the region.
News categories: Conax, Dish TV India, SITI Cable, Morten Solbakken, Jawahar Goel, V S Wadhwa, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
i-CABLE in Hong Kong reaches 1 million Pay TV subscribers
Mar 12, 2010 – i-CABLE Communications Limited (HKSE Stock Code: 1097.HK) has released its 2009 Final Results Announcement. Pay TV subscribers were 9% higher year-on-year to exceed 1,000,000.
News categories: i-CABLE, Cable TV, Hong Kong, Results, Subscribers
i-CABLE submits Hong Kong Domestic Free TV Programme Service Licence application
Jan 15, 2010 – i-CABLE Communication has confirmed that an application for a Domestic Free Television Programme Service Licence in Hong Kong has been submitted to the Government.
News categories: i-CABLE, Cable TV, Content Distribution, DTMB, Fibre, Hong Kong, Regulation
Hong Kong's i-CABLE adds 30k pay TV subscribers in 1H09
Aug 11, 2009 – i-CABLE Communications (Hong Kong:1097) has released its Interim Results Announcement for the six months ended June 30, 2009. Pay TV subscribers increased by 30,000 or 3% in the period to 947,000.
News categories: i-CABLE Communications, Cable TV, Hong Kong, Results, Subscribers
NXP Dual Tuner RF System Brings Integration Breakthrough to Satellite Set-top Boxes
Aug 10, 2009 – NXP has unveiled a flexible silicon tuner for both single cable and legacy satellite reception. The TDA20136 integrates a dual 8PSK satellite tuner with pre-tuner circuitry to create a single platform for use in diverse installation scenarios.
News categories: NXP, Digital TV, ICs, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
i-CABLE Selects Cisco Set-Top Boxes
Mar 20, 2009 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that Hong Kong's i-CABLE Communications is deploying Cisco's highly secure set-top boxes and end-to-end video solution to resolve pirated viewing of its television services.
News categories: Cisco Systems, i-CABLE, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Set Top Box
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia