Digital TV News: mediasmart
OMG and mediasmart bring programmatic and CTV ads to Indonesia
Aug 2, 2021 – Omnicom Media Group Indonesia has announced a partnership with mediasmart to bring mediasmart's programmatic and Connected TV (CTV) advertising offering to its clients in Indonesia.
News categories: mediasmart, Omnicom Media Group, Noelia Amoedo, Rajat Basra, Advertising, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Interactive Avenues partners with mediasmart for programmatic and CTV advertising in India
Jul 1, 2021 – Interactive Avenues has announced that in partnership with Affle's mediasmart it will be one of the first agencies in India to offer measurable programmatic CTV advertising solutions to its clients.
News categories: mediasmart, Interactive Avenues, Noelia Amoedo, Amardeep Singh, Advertising, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Mediasmart launches Audience Targeting & Household Sync technology on CTV
Oct 23, 2020 – mediasmart has launched its Audience Targeting & Household Sync technology on Connected TV (CTV). The technology enables brands to sync CTV ad campaigns with ads on other connected devices in the same household.
News categories: mediasmart, Noelia Amoedo, Guillermo Fernandez Sanz, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Results
Nov 28, 2007 – Sigma Designs' (NASDAQ:SIGM) net revenues for the third quarter were $66.2 million, up from $25.1 million reported for the same period last year. The increase was primarily attributable to increased SoC sales to manufacturers of IPTV set-top boxes and Blu-ray players.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Investor Presentation, Blu-ray, Digital TV, DVD, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Microsoft Unveils Extenders for Windows Media Center and Internet TV Beta
Sep 27, 2007 – At DigitalLife, Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) joined initial launch partners in revealing highly anticipated details about new Extenders for Microsoft® Windows Media® Center.
News categories: Microsoft, Linksys, D-Link, HP, Niveus Media, Broadband, Digital TV, Media Player, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
CinemaNow Adds Xbox Video Download Support
Jul 18, 2007 – CinemaNow has released an upgraded version of its 'Media Manager', a software application enabling the download, management and playback of video content. CinemaNow video downloads are now directly accessible by networked Xbox 360™ users.
News categories: CinemaNow, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, USA
CES 2007 Vendors Spotlight Wireless HDTV Televisions Powered by Sigma Designs
Jan 8, 2007 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that several high definition televisions being demonstrated at this week's Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2007) are powered by Sigma media processors.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Hewlett-Packard, Pioneer, Sampo, ATSC 3, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022