Digital TV News: mediasmart
OMG and mediasmart bring programmatic and CTV ads to Indonesia
Aug 2, 2021 – Omnicom Media Group Indonesia has announced a partnership with mediasmart to bring mediasmart's programmatic and Connected TV (CTV) advertising offering to its clients in Indonesia.
News categories: mediasmart, Omnicom Media Group, Noelia Amoedo, Rajat Basra, Advertising, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Interactive Avenues partners with mediasmart for programmatic and CTV advertising in India
Jul 1, 2021 – Interactive Avenues has announced that in partnership with Affle's mediasmart it will be one of the first agencies in India to offer measurable programmatic CTV advertising solutions to its clients.
News categories: mediasmart, Interactive Avenues, Noelia Amoedo, Amardeep Singh, Advertising, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Mediasmart launches Audience Targeting & Household Sync technology on CTV
Oct 23, 2020 – mediasmart has launched its Audience Targeting & Household Sync technology on Connected TV (CTV). The technology enables brands to sync CTV ad campaigns with ads on other connected devices in the same household.
News categories: mediasmart, Noelia Amoedo, Guillermo Fernandez Sanz, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Results
Nov 28, 2007 – Sigma Designs' (NASDAQ:SIGM) net revenues for the third quarter were $66.2 million, up from $25.1 million reported for the same period last year. The increase was primarily attributable to increased SoC sales to manufacturers of IPTV set-top boxes and Blu-ray players.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Investor Presentation, Blu-ray, Digital TV, DVD, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Microsoft Unveils Extenders for Windows Media Center and Internet TV Beta
Sep 27, 2007 – At DigitalLife, Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) joined initial launch partners in revealing highly anticipated details about new Extenders for Microsoft® Windows Media® Center.
News categories: Microsoft, Linksys, D-Link, HP, Niveus Media, Broadband, Digital TV, Media Player, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
CinemaNow Adds Xbox Video Download Support
Jul 18, 2007 – CinemaNow has released an upgraded version of its 'Media Manager', a software application enabling the download, management and playback of video content. CinemaNow video downloads are now directly accessible by networked Xbox 360™ users.
News categories: CinemaNow, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, USA
CES 2007 Vendors Spotlight Wireless HDTV Televisions Powered by Sigma Designs
Jan 8, 2007 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that several high definition televisions being demonstrated at this week's Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2007) are powered by Sigma media processors.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Hewlett-Packard, Pioneer, Sampo, ATSC 3, CES2024, Digital TV, Semiconductor
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024