Digital TV News: moTV
Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
Jun 17, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris:INSD) and moTV.eu are securing DVB-S delivery offered by Mongolsat Networks. Using the moTV.eu OTT/IPTV/hybrid platform, Verimatrix protects Mongolsat's Freeview TV service to STBs and its TV Everywhere content streamed to mobile devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, moTV.eu, Mongolsat, Steve Oetegenn, Radim Benovsky, Bumchin N, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mongolia, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
Cablecolor partners with moTV for hybrid TV in Honduras
Mar 21, 2019 – moTV has announced a collaboration with Cablecolor to deliver a hybrid TV service in Honduras. Customers will be able to enjoy live TV, catchup, time-shift and VOD not only on STB’s via DVB-C or OTT but also on other devices including PCs, tables and mobiles.
News categories: moTV, Cablecolor, Radim Benovsky, Masson Aldana, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Honduras, OTT, UX
Intertrust and moTV target Africa with joint streaming platform
Nov 13, 2018 – Intertrust has announced that it has joined forces with moTV, an OTT/IPTV/Hybrid platform provider, to target the African market. The joint solution integrates Intertrust’s content protection with moTV’s system.
News categories: Intertrust, moTV, John Baqar, Jan Macku, Africa, Apps, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, OTT
Q2-09 was a Record-Setting Mobile TV Quarter
Oct 28, 2009 – Issue No. 10 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service (TMTS) quantitatively substantiates the position taken back in Q3-08 that the worldwide Mobile TV adoption/sales would not be much upset by the financial crisis.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, 5G, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, ISDB-T, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Russia, SBTVD, USA
Latest NSR Report Finds Mobile TV and Video Growth to be Driven by Broadcasters and Consumers
Sep 10, 2008 – NSR has released a new report that indicates that a combination of converging trends will allow mobile TV to experience considerable growth, but a number of inhibitors will prevent the sector from reaching its full monetization potential.
News categories: Northern Sky Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand