Digital TV News: moTV
Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
Jun 17, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris:INSD) and moTV.eu are securing DVB-S delivery offered by Mongolsat Networks. Using the moTV.eu OTT/IPTV/hybrid platform, Verimatrix protects Mongolsat's Freeview TV service to STBs and its TV Everywhere content streamed to mobile devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, moTV.eu, Mongolsat, Steve Oetegenn, Radim Benovsky, Bumchin N, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mongolia, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
Cablecolor partners with moTV for hybrid TV in Honduras
Mar 21, 2019 – moTV has announced a collaboration with Cablecolor to deliver a hybrid TV service in Honduras. Customers will be able to enjoy live TV, catchup, time-shift and VOD not only on STB’s via DVB-C or OTT but also on other devices including PCs, tables and mobiles.
News categories: moTV, Cablecolor, Radim Benovsky, Masson Aldana, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Honduras, OTT, UX
Intertrust and moTV target Africa with joint streaming platform
Nov 13, 2018 – Intertrust has announced that it has joined forces with moTV, an OTT/IPTV/Hybrid platform provider, to target the African market. The joint solution integrates Intertrust’s content protection with moTV’s system.
News categories: Intertrust, moTV, John Baqar, Jan Macku, Africa, Apps, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, OTT
Q2-09 was a Record-Setting Mobile TV Quarter
Oct 28, 2009 – Issue No. 10 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service (TMTS) quantitatively substantiates the position taken back in Q3-08 that the worldwide Mobile TV adoption/sales would not be much upset by the financial crisis.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, 5G, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, ISDB-T, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Russia, SBTVD, USA
Latest NSR Report Finds Mobile TV and Video Growth to be Driven by Broadcasters and Consumers
Sep 10, 2008 – NSR has released a new report that indicates that a combination of converging trends will allow mobile TV to experience considerable growth, but a number of inhibitors will prevent the sector from reaching its full monetization potential.
News categories: Northern Sky Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0