Digital TV News: moTV
Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
Jun 17, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris:INSD) and moTV.eu are securing DVB-S delivery offered by Mongolsat Networks. Using the moTV.eu OTT/IPTV/hybrid platform, Verimatrix protects Mongolsat's Freeview TV service to STBs and its TV Everywhere content streamed to mobile devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, moTV.eu, Mongolsat, Steve Oetegenn, Radim Benovsky, Bumchin N, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mongolia, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
Cablecolor partners with moTV for hybrid TV in Honduras
Mar 21, 2019 – moTV has announced a collaboration with Cablecolor to deliver a hybrid TV service in Honduras. Customers will be able to enjoy live TV, catchup, time-shift and VOD not only on STB’s via DVB-C or OTT but also on other devices including PCs, tables and mobiles.
News categories: moTV, Cablecolor, Radim Benovsky, Masson Aldana, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Honduras, OTT, UX
Intertrust and moTV target Africa with joint streaming platform
Nov 13, 2018 – Intertrust has announced that it has joined forces with moTV, an OTT/IPTV/Hybrid platform provider, to target the African market. The joint solution integrates Intertrust’s content protection with moTV’s system.
News categories: Intertrust, moTV, John Baqar, Jan Macku, Africa, Apps, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, OTT
Q2-09 was a Record-Setting Mobile TV Quarter
Oct 28, 2009 – Issue No. 10 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service (TMTS) quantitatively substantiates the position taken back in Q3-08 that the worldwide Mobile TV adoption/sales would not be much upset by the financial crisis.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, 5G, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, ISDB-T, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Russia, SBTVD, USA
Latest NSR Report Finds Mobile TV and Video Growth to be Driven by Broadcasters and Consumers
Sep 10, 2008 – NSR has released a new report that indicates that a combination of converging trends will allow mobile TV to experience considerable growth, but a number of inhibitors will prevent the sector from reaching its full monetization potential.
News categories: Northern Sky Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video