Digital TV News: moTV
Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
Jun 17, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris:INSD) and moTV.eu are securing DVB-S delivery offered by Mongolsat Networks. Using the moTV.eu OTT/IPTV/hybrid platform, Verimatrix protects Mongolsat's Freeview TV service to STBs and its TV Everywhere content streamed to mobile devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, moTV.eu, Mongolsat, Steve Oetegenn, Radim Benovsky, Bumchin N, BroadcastAsia, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mongolia, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming
Cablecolor partners with moTV for hybrid TV in Honduras
Mar 21, 2019 – moTV has announced a collaboration with Cablecolor to deliver a hybrid TV service in Honduras. Customers will be able to enjoy live TV, catchup, time-shift and VOD not only on STB’s via DVB-C or OTT but also on other devices including PCs, tables and mobiles.
News categories: moTV, Cablecolor, Radim Benovsky, Masson Aldana, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Honduras, Streaming, UX
Intertrust and moTV target Africa with joint streaming platform
Nov 13, 2018 – Intertrust has announced that it has joined forces with moTV, an OTT/IPTV/Hybrid platform provider, to target the African market. The joint solution integrates Intertrust’s content protection with moTV’s system.
News categories: Intertrust, moTV, John Baqar, Jan Macku, Africa, Apps, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Streaming
Q2-09 was a Record-Setting Mobile TV Quarter
Oct 28, 2009 – Issue No. 10 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service (TMTS) quantitatively substantiates the position taken back in Q3-08 that the worldwide Mobile TV adoption/sales would not be much upset by the financial crisis.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, 5G, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, ISDB-T, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Russia, SBTVD, USA
Latest NSR Report Finds Mobile TV and Video Growth to be Driven by Broadcasters and Consumers
Sep 10, 2008 – NSR has released a new report that indicates that a combination of converging trends will allow mobile TV to experience considerable growth, but a number of inhibitors will prevent the sector from reaching its full monetization potential.
News categories: Northern Sky Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026