Digital TV News: moTV
Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
Jun 17, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris:INSD) and moTV.eu are securing DVB-S delivery offered by Mongolsat Networks. Using the moTV.eu OTT/IPTV/hybrid platform, Verimatrix protects Mongolsat's Freeview TV service to STBs and its TV Everywhere content streamed to mobile devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, moTV.eu, Mongolsat, Steve Oetegenn, Radim Benovsky, Bumchin N, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Mongolia, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming
Cablecolor partners with moTV for hybrid TV in Honduras
Mar 21, 2019 – moTV has announced a collaboration with Cablecolor to deliver a hybrid TV service in Honduras. Customers will be able to enjoy live TV, catchup, time-shift and VOD not only on STB’s via DVB-C or OTT but also on other devices including PCs, tables and mobiles.
News categories: moTV, Cablecolor, Radim Benovsky, Masson Aldana, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Honduras, Streaming, UX
Intertrust and moTV target Africa with joint streaming platform
Nov 13, 2018 – Intertrust has announced that it has joined forces with moTV, an OTT/IPTV/Hybrid platform provider, to target the African market. The joint solution integrates Intertrust’s content protection with moTV’s system.
News categories: Intertrust, moTV, John Baqar, Jan Macku, Africa, Apps, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Streaming
Q2-09 was a Record-Setting Mobile TV Quarter
Oct 28, 2009 – Issue No. 10 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service (TMTS) quantitatively substantiates the position taken back in Q3-08 that the worldwide Mobile TV adoption/sales would not be much upset by the financial crisis.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, 5G, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, ISDB-T, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Russia, SBTVD, USA
Latest NSR Report Finds Mobile TV and Video Growth to be Driven by Broadcasters and Consumers
Sep 10, 2008 – NSR has released a new report that indicates that a combination of converging trends will allow mobile TV to experience considerable growth, but a number of inhibitors will prevent the sector from reaching its full monetization potential.
News categories: Northern Sky Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile
- Megacable video subscribers up 59,000 in 3Q 2021
- Beijing Gehua Cable updates infrastructure with ATEME
- Ten million Freeview Play users in the UK
- Thailand pay TV revenues to grow to $1.1bn in 2026
- Cinedigm expands monetization opportunities with TheViewPoint
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030