Digital TV News: ucfunnel
ucfunnel to power marketing automation on the TCL Channel
Aug 26, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a collaboration with TCL FFalcon. The collaboration will showcase ucfunnel's marketing automation solution delivering interactivity and personalized ads on the TCL Channel.
News categories: ucfunnel, TCL FFalcon, Advertising, Digital TV, EU, Latin America, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
ucfunnel adopts Unified ID 2.0
Jul 15, 2021 – Programmatic solution provider, ucfunnel, has adopted Unified ID 2.0, an industry-wide approach to internet identity. ucfunnel partners with Smart TVs powered by MediaTek and with CTV portal company NetRange.
News categories: ucfunnel, The Trade Desk, Ryan Chou, Douglas Choy, Advertising, Asia, Big Data, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
ucfunnel to deliver advertising via Express LUCK built Smart TVs
Mar 17, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a partnership with Express LUCK, an ODM manufacturer, to deliver data-driven advertisements using ucfunnel's marketing automation solution to Express LUCK's Smart TVs users.
News categories: ucfunnel, Express LUCK, Kenny Wu, Sherman Chan, Advertising, Digital TV, Latin America, North America, Smart TV
ucfunnel and NetRange enable dynamic ads on Smart TV
Mar 15, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a partnership with NetRange to deliver advertisements on NetRange’s portal for premium streaming VOD content. The solution runs on MediaTek's turnkey Smart TV platform.
News categories: ucfunnel, ACCESS CO, Kenny Wu, Michimasa Uematsu, Advertising, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December