Kudelski and Twitter pursue business collaboration opportunitiesMonday, February 20th, 2017
Kudelski Group and Twitter pursue business collaboration opportunities
CHESEAUX, Switzerland, PHOENIX (AZ) and SAN FRANCISCO (CA), USA — The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) and Twitter (TWTR) announced today that they have agreed to broaden their relationship and pursue collaborative opportunities in areas of joint interest.
“The Kudelski Group is focused on developing partnerships with industry leaders in the social and video ecosystems to promote the advancement of technology features, innovation and intellectual property. The Group looks forward to working with Twitter more closely in the future,” said André Kudelski, Kudelski Group President and CEO.
Twitter’s Sharad Vivek, Director of Business Development, commented that “The Kudelski Group has a rich history of innovation in video technologies and we look forward to continued collaboration.”
Terms of the agreement are confidential.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution