Show (Event, Conference, Exhibition, Expo, …) News
MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
Mar 13, 2023 – MwareTV, with a content partner, has launched a one-stop management and delivery service, including more than 200 TV channels, for ISPs and the like, in the US.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow
CARIAD launches app store for Volkswagen Group cars
Mar 1, 2023 – CARIAD has launches an application store for Volkswagen Group car brands. CARIAD is working with HARMAN to create an open ecosystem for apps that drivers can use in their cars' infotainment systems.
News categories: CARIAD, HARMAN, Audi, Dirk Hilgenberg, Huibert Verhoeven, Oliver Hoffmann, Apps, In-Car, MWC23, Worldwide
Ateme 5G streaming integrated with AWS 5G MEC infrastructure
Feb 28, 2023 – Ateme has announced that its 5G media streaming solution is now integrated into Amazon Web Services' AWS Wavelength 5G Mobile-Access Edge Computing (MEC) infrastructure.
News categories: Ateme, AWS, Williams Tovar, 5G, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Worldwide
Live demonstration of 5G Broadcast on show at MWC 2023
Feb 24, 2023 – Rohde & Schwarz is leading a live demonstration of 5G Broadcast at MWC 2023 in Barcelona. The proof of concept will see a broadcast stream transmitted across the city, showing its value as a means of delivering media and multicasting data.
News categories: Rohde & Schwarz, Qualcomm, Manfred Reitmeier, Lorenzo Casaccia, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Spain, Worldwide
Cinemo to showcase in-vehicle infotainment portfolio at MWC 2023
Feb 23, 2023 – At MWC 2023, Cinemo will be showcasing example use cases to demonstrate how its technology is being used in in-vehicle aftermarket infotainment, connected health and fitness devices, and digital signage.
News categories: Cinemo, Tristan Kleiner, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, Worldwide
Varnish, Intel and Supermicro achieve streaming throughput record
Feb 22, 2023 – Varnish Software, with Intel and Supermicro, has announced new content delivery milestones having achieved over 1.3 Tbps throughput on a single Edge server consuming 1,120 watts, resulting in 1.17 Gbps per Watt.
News categories: Varnish Software, Supermicro, Intel Corp, Frank Miller, Michael McNerney, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Streaming, Worldwide
InterDigital to show wireless, video, and AI/ML innovations at MWC 2023
Feb 21, 2023 – At MWC, InterDigital (Nasdaq: IDCC) will show solutions that use AI/ML to enhance wireless networks with the bandwidth and latency required for immersive use cases, rendering and delivery of HDR content, and sensory-enhanced video experiences.
News categories: InterDigital, Rajesh Pankaj, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Metaverse, Mobile, MWC23, Worldwide
Ateme video-delivery solution validated on Red Hat Kubernetes platform
Feb 21, 2023 – Ateme's live video encoding and delivery suite, including its transcoders and NEA packaging, and CDN solutions, are now validated cloud-native network functions (CNFs) on the Red Hat OpenShift Kubernetes platform.
News categories: Ateme, Red Hat, Mickael Raulet, Honoré LaBourdette, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Worldwide
MwareTV to show simple route to TV service launch at MWC 2023
Feb 15, 2023 – At Mobile World Congress 2023, MwareTV will show how easy it is to set up a TV service. The MwareTV proposition is a comprehensive cloud-based content platform, ready for roll out anywhere in the world.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Streaming, Worldwide
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania