ANGA COM 2019: June 4-6, 2019: Cologne, Germany
Wyplay comprehensive Android TV offering for operators
Jun 5, 2019 – Wyplay has released the most exhaustive Android TV offering on the market. Starting from its video solution, Wyplay has tailored its software to fit with the Android TV ecosystem. This is then complemented by a full range of Professional Services.
News categories: Wyplay, Jacques Bourgnignaud, Android TV, ANGA COM, Big Data, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile, QoE, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Over 50 million RDK device deployments
Jun 5, 2019 – At ANGA COM 2019, RDK Management shared details about the adoption of RDK open source software used to power customer-premises equipment from video and broadband services providers worldwide. The number of RDK devices deployed is now over 50 million.
News categories: RDK Management, Steve Heeb, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Gateway, Market Research, Middleware, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and Wyplay build pre-integrated end-to-end TV platform
Jun 3, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Wyplay have joined forces to build a pre-integrated end-to-end TV platform. The platform is targeted at operators or content providers wishing to deploy best in class services while minimizing complexity and optimizing their internal resources.
News categories: Wyplay, Viaccess-Orca, Dominique Feral, Android TV, ANGA COM, Big Data, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Synamedia to debut software-centric Converged Headend at ANGA COM
May 29, 2019 – Synamedia will debut its software-based Converged Headend solution at ANGA COM. The Converged Headend brings together multiple broadcast and broadband workflows to deliver broadcast-quality video quality to any screen.
News categories: Synamedia, Julien Signes, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Worldwide
b<>com and Viaccess-Orca partner to detect video piracy
May 16, 2019 – In order to develop technologies that protect video content, Viaccess-Orca has partnered with b<>com. The first step in the collaboration is an innovation in watermarking that tracks pirates who redistribute illegal streaming services.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, b<>com, Paul Molinier, Bertrand Guilbaud, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Watermarking, Worldwide
Wyplay introduces an Android TV Operator Tier Launcher
Jun 13, 2018 – Wyplay has announced the introduction of an Android TV Operator Tier Launcher as part of its existing suite of user experience products. The Operator Tier Launcher has been added to Wyplay’s Linux, iOS and Android applications.
News categories: Wyplay, Jacques Bourgninaud, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
BrightBlue and Amino team up for rapid IPTV service rollout
Jun 13, 2018 – Amino has announced a partnership with BrightBlue, Germany’s new turnkey IPTV service provider, to deliver the technology behind a 'fast to market' multiscreen IPTV solution optimized for Fiber-to-the Home, Cable and VDSL service providers.
News categories: Amino, BrightBlue, Donald McGarva, Peter Kamphuis, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Magyar Telekom deploys Harmonic encoding solution for its IPTV service
Jun 13, 2018 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Magyar Telekom has deployed Harmonic's EyeQ content-aware encoding solution for its IPTV service. Harmonic's reseller Yazoo ensured the smooth deployment of the project.
News categories: Harmonic, Magyar Telekom, Yazoo, Ian Graham, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV
BrightBlue and Sagemcom create turnkey 4K IPTV solution
Jun 12, 2018 – At ANGA 2018, BrightBlue is presenting an IPTV platform designed to establish a new standard in the industry with the cooperation of Sagemcom. The solution is a high-end turnkey package including a 4K UHD Linux STB from Sagemcom.
News categories: BrightBlue, Sagemcom, Peter Kamphuis, Olivier Taravel, ANGA COM, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- 2020 semiconductor market to decline 0.9% due to coronavirus
- Over 11,000 TV channels were available in Europe in 2019
- Disney+ already at 50 million subscribers
- Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
- Vodafone selects Synamedia for global cloud TV platform
- Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
- Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
- Taiwan Broadband Communications adds HBO GO
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- KT to build IPTV service for 3BB TV in Thailand
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv