Advertising (Targeted Advertising, Programmatic Advertising, AdTech)
SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
Dec 3, 2020 – SpotX has announced the release of its '2021 Global Video Advertising Trends' report. The findings aim to help ad tech leaders, marketers, and agencies prioritize their 2021 plans by sharing predictions and trends for the upcoming year.
News categories: SpotX, Mike Shehan, Kelly McMahon, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
Dec 3, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and MediaMath have partnered to add contextual targeting to MediaMath's demand-side platform. The capability uses visual recognition and audio processing to provide contextualization of content for CTV, video and livestreaming.
News categories: Comscore, MediaMath, Rachel Gantz, Anudit Vikram, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
Dec 2, 2020 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced a linear/digital convergence: FreeWheel will be leading ad decisioning across all NBCUniversal (NBCU) properties using their new AutoScheduler technology.
News categories: FreeWheel, NBCUniversal, Dave Clark, Ryan McConville, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
Dec 1, 2020 – SoftAtHome has announced that its Multiscreen Video Player powers the new Addressable TV offering launched by Orange France. The first partnership with a national broadcaster, France Télévisions, is already up and running.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orange, David Viret-Lange, Christian Bombrun, Advertising, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Media Player
Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
Dec 1, 2020 – Velocix has unveiled a SaaS video personalisation service. The solution supports digital and programmatic advertising, alternate content insertion, and content blackout for live, VOD, and time-shifted video.
News categories: Velocix, Jim Brickmeier, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
Nov 24, 2020 – FreeWheel has revealed that 70% of UK marketers surveyed expect Advanced TV ad spend to grow in the next 12 months. Advanced TV refers to VOD, connected TV, OTT, audience-based linear advertising, programmatic advertising and addressable TV.
News categories: FreeWheel, CoLab, Virginie Dremeaux, Advertising, Digital TV, UK
Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
Nov 19, 2020 – Nielsen (NLSN) has unveiled an ID resolution system that will underpin its measurement products in a cookieless world. Nielsen will continue to deliver people-based measurement even as existing identifiers can no longer be relied upon.
News categories: Nielsen, Mainak Mazumdar, Advertising, Big Data, USA, Worldwide
VIZIO taps Nielsen to measure advanced TV campaigns
Nov 17, 2020 – VIZIO Ads has announced that it will use Nielsen's Digital Ad Ratings to help advertisers better measure and optimize digital audience metrics across VIZIO SmartCast inventory on VIZIO connected TVs (CTV).
News categories: VIZIO Ads, Nielsen, Mike O'Donnell, Scott Brown, Adam Gerber, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Deutsche Telekom and RTL to expand addressable TV cooperation
Nov 17, 2020 – Deutsche Telekom and RTL have announced that RTL's streaming service, TV Now Premium, will be integrated with Deutsche Telekom’s Magenta TV, and the pair have also agreed to increase cooperation on advertising with a special focus on addressable TV.
News categories: Mediengruppe RTL, Deutsche Telekom, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, OTT
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5