Results (quarterly, interim, annual, …) News
Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
Sep 27, 2023 – Videotex has become one of India's largest manufacturers of webOS Hub TVs, with a market share of over 85%. The brand has an over 50% market share in the smart TV ODM space.
News categories: Videotex, Arjun Bajaj, Digital TV, India, Results, Smart TV, TV OS
Tubi surpasses 74 million monthly active Users
Sep 6, 2023 – Tubi (NASDAQ:FOXA, FOX) has surpassed 74 million monthly active users and logged nearly 4 billion streaming hours for the first half of the year, reaching 1.4% of total U.S. TV viewing time.
News categories: Tubi, Anjali Sud, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Xperi signs third Smart TV OEM for its TiVo OS
Aug 9, 2023 – In its 2nd quarter 2023 results Xperi (NYSE: XPER) announced it has signed a third Smart TV OEM for its TiVo OS, and Sony has agreed to deploy Xperi's content search-and-discovery web browser on its TVs.
News categories: Xperi, Jon Kirchner, Digital TV, In-Car, IPTV, Results, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, USA, Worldwide
DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 294,000 in 2Q 2023
Aug 8, 2023 – DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) has reported results for the quarter ending June 30, 2023. Net pay-TV subscribers decreased 294,000 in the quarter, compared to a decrease of 257,000 in the year-ago quarter.
News categories: DISH Network, Digital TV, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
Comcast cable video subscribers down 543,000 in 2Q 2023
Jul 27, 2023 – Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) has reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. In the quarter, Cable video customer net losses were 543,000. Peacock paid subscribers finished at 24 million, nearly doubling YoY.
News categories: Comcast, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
Netgem subscribers grow to 647,000 at end-June
Jul 28, 2023 – Netgem saw growth in its subscribers base in the first half of 2023 to 647,000 (+26% vs. end of 2022) thanks to momentum at operator customers in Finland, the UK and Luxembourg.
News categories: Netgem, Mathias Hautefort, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
Altice USA residential video RGUs down 68,300 in 2Q 2023
Aug 2, 2023 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. Quarterly Residential video net losses were -68.3k in Q2 2023, compared to -84.5k video net losses in Q2 2022.
News categories: Altice USA, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
TV subscribers at Vodafone down 162,000 in 2Q 2023
Jul 24, 2023 – Vodafone has released a trading update for its Q1 FY24 period. In Europe, Vodafone finished with 16.89 million TV customers, down 162,000 in the quarter, and down 1.247 million YoY.
News categories: Vodafone, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
Telia releases January-June 2023 results
Jul 20, 2023 – Telia Company has releases its Interim Report for January-June 2023. Across the Group, TV subscriptions were 3,290 million at period end, down 113,000 in the quarter and up 22,000 YoY.
News categories: Telia Company, Allison Kirkby, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Estonia, Finland, IPTV, Lithuania, Norway, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, Sweden
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029