Results (quarterly, interim, annual, …) News
Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
Jun 23, 2022 – Irdeto has announced results for its 2022 financial year. Irdeto Video Entertainment continued to grow its global footprint, bringing new innovations to the market and supporting the needs of its customers.
News categories: Irdeto, Doug Lowther, Advertising, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, RDK, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
May 11, 2022 – The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) has reported earnings for its second quarter ended April 2, 2022. The company increased its total streaming subscriptions to 205.6 million, with 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in the quarter.
News categories: Walt Disney Company, Bob Chapek, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
May 10, 2022 – Liberty Global (NASDAQ:LBTYA, LBTYB, LBTYK) has announced its Q1 2022 results. Organic video subscriber losses at continuing operations were 21,900 in the quarter. VodafoneZiggo video subscribers were down 24,500 over the same period.
News categories: Liberty Global, Mike Fries, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Results, Slovakia, Subscribers, Switzerland
First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
May 9, 2022 – Xperi (NASDAQ: XPER) has announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022. The company expects to launch the first TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS in late 2023 or early 2024.
News categories: Xperi, Jon Kirchner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
May 5, 2022 – AMC Networks (NASDAQ: AMCX) has reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022. The company ended the quarter with 9.5 million paid streaming subscribers, representing Q1 net additions of 431,000.
News categories: AMC Networks, Matt Blank, Chris Spade, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
May 3, 2022 – NOS has releases results for the first quarter of 2022. Fixed access pay TV continued to grow with nine thousand net adds in 1Q22 more than offsetting the decline in lower revenue legacy DTH services.
News categories: NOS, Digital TV, IPTV, Portugal, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 462,000 in 1Q 2022
May 6, 2022 – DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) has reported results for the quarter ending March 31, 2022. Net pay-TV subscribers decreased approximately 462,000 in the quarter, closing at 10.24 million pay-TV subscribers.
News categories: DISH Network, Digital TV, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
fuboTV North American streaming subscribers up 81% YoY to 1,056,245
May 5, 2022 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. fuboTV's North American streaming business delivered solid year-over-year growth in total paid subscribers (up 81% to 1,056,245).
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Results, Streaming, Subscribers
Türk Telekom TV Home subscribers flat at 1.5 million in 1Q 2022
Apr 27, 2022 – Türk Telekom has released results for the first quarter of 2022. Over the quarter total TV subscribers (IPTV, DTH and Tivibu GO) were stable at 2.9 million, with Tivibu Home subscribers (IPTV and DTH) remaining unchanged at 1.5 million.
News categories: Türk Telekom, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers, Turkey
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience