Results (quarterly, interim, annual, …) News
OTE Group TV subscribers up 43,609 YoY at end-3Q 2022
Nov 10, 2022 – OTE Group (ASE: HTO; OTC MARKET: HLTOY) has announced results for the third quarter of 2022. OTE further expanded its TV subscriber base in the quarter, reaching 644k, a year-on-year increase of 7.3%.
News categories: OTE Group, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
MultiChoice pay-TV subscribers up 1.0m YoY at end-September
Nov 10, 2022 – MultiChoice has announced results for the period ended 30 September 2022. The group’s linear pay-TV subscriber base increased by 1.0m to reach 22.1m households, consisting of 9.1m in South Africa and 13.0m in the Rest of Africa.
News categories: MultiChoice, Calvo Mawela, Africa, Content Protection, Digital TV, Results, Satellite, Smart TV, South Africa, Streaming, Subscribers
VIZIO reports Q3 2022 results
Nov 9, 2022 – VIZIO Holding (NYSE: VZIO) has announced results for the three months ended September 30, 2022. The company reported that there are now 16.6 million SmartCast Active Accounts, up 15% year-on-year.
News categories: VIZIO, William Wang, Advertising, Digital TV, Results, Smart TV, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
Disney adds 57 million D2C subscribers in year to October 1, 2022
Nov 8, 2022 – The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) has reported results for the period ended October 1, 2022. Direct-to-Consumer revenues for the quarter increased 8% to $4.9 billion and operating loss increased $0.8 billion to $1.5 billion.
News categories: The Walt Disney Company, Bob Chapek, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
AMC Networks' streaming subscribers grow 44% to 11.1 million
Nov 4, 2022 – AMC Networks (NASDAQ: AMCX) has reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Streaming subscribers grew 44% versus the prior year to 11.1 million at the end of the period.
News categories: AMC Networks, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
FuboTV North America subscribers up 31% YoY at 1,231,000
Nov 4, 2022 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Paid subscribers in North America reached a record high of 1,231,000, an increase of 31% Y-o-Y. In the rest of the world, the company had 358,000 total paid subscribers.
News categories: FuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Canada, Digital TV, France, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
LIONSGATE+ streaming to be shut down in seven territories
Nov 3, 2022 – Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) has reported results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2022. Global streaming subscribers increased 52% Y-o-Y to 27.3 million. The Company has decided to close its LIONSGATE+ streaming business in seven international territories.
News categories: Lionsgate, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, Sweden, Worldwide
Warner Bros. Discovery adds 2.8 million DTC subscribers in 3Q 2022
Nov 3, 2022 – Warner Bros. Discovery (Nasdaq: WBD) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Total DTC subscribers were 94.9 million, an increase of 2.8 million global subscribers since the end of Q2. Global DTC ARPU was $7.52.
News categories: Warner Bros. Discovery, Digital TV, North America, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, Worldwide
Airtel Digital TV subscribers up 66,000 in 3Q 2022
Oct 31, 2022 – Bharti Airtel has announced results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2022. Revenue of Digital TV remained stable with the customer base growing 66,000 to 15.771 million in the quarter.
News categories: Airtel, Digital TV, India, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia