Big Data (Audience Measurement, Personalisation, Metadata, AI, Content Identification, Ad Insertion)
LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
Sep 19, 2023 – LG Electronics (LG) has shared its first step to become a media and entertainment platform company. LG shared its new direction and strategy at the webOS Partner Summit 2023 in Seoul.
News categories: LG Electronics, Park Hyoung-sei, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, TV OS, Worldwide
NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
Sep 15, 2023 – NPAW has announced that it is to introduce the NPAW Device Probe (NDP), a tool previously developed by Nokia for quality assurance, integration testing, troubleshooting, and production of video solutions.
News categories: NPAW, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, QoE, Worldwide
Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
Sep 14, 2023 – Pixalate has introduced the Apple TV CTV Trends Report Q2 2023, analyzing Apple TV's position in the CTV device landscape and the open programmatic advertising marketplace.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
Sep 15, 2023 – Tata Elxsi has partnered with INVIDI to provide brands and advertisers with enhanced audience targeting capabilities, driving more impactful campaigns, less wasted reach, and better return on ad investment.
News categories: Tata Elxsi, INVIDI, Nitin Pai, Prasad Sanagavarapu, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
iWedia, Synaptics and OBLO measure user engagement with content and ads
Sep 15, 2023 – iWedia has partnered with Synaptics to create a product, powered by OBLO Cloud technology, that utilizes advanced camera technology to measure user engagement with TV content and ads.
News categories: iWedia, Synaptics, OBLO, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
XroadMedia powers discovery and personalization at TrueID TV
Sep 15, 2023 – True Digital is using XroadMedia's content discovery and personalization solution to enhance the privacy-conscious viewing experience for TrueID TV, its video service in Thailand.
News categories: XroadMedia, True Digital, Adolf Proidl, Matthew Blumberg, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Thailand, UX
Vision Media integrates NPAW video analytics
Sep 12, 2023 – Vision Media has announced that it is now using NPAW’s Video Analytics software to enhance its video quality and better track streaming performance for users across more than 135 countries.
News categories: NPAW, Vision Media, Till Sudworth, Jason Deadrich, Big Data, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
PFT unveils ad break automation powered by AI at IBC 2023
Sep 14, 2023 – Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) has launched Ad Break Automation, powered by CLEAR AI, enabling content owners to automatically identify the best spots for ad placement on FAST and AVOD platforms.
News categories: Prime Focus Technologies, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Deltatre introduces integrated streaming platform
Sep 14, 2023 – Deltatre has launched D3 VOLT, a platform for streaming operators, offering reference apps as well as functionality spanning acquisition, packaging, encoding, security, distribution, content management and playback.
News categories: Deltatre, Andrea Marini, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC