Big Data (Audience Measurement, Personalisation, Metadata, AI, Content Identification, Ad Insertion)
Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
Jul 27, 2021 – Magnite has begun a collaboration with NetMovies that allows Magnite to manage the placement of ads within the entire catalog of ad-supported independent films, series and videos offered by NetMovies.
News categories: Magnite, NetMovies, Rafael Pallarés, Marcelo Spinasse Nunes, Advertising, Brazil, Digital TV, OTT
Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
Jul 27, 2021 – Acxiom has announced a partnership with Totalplay in Mexico. The partnership combines Totalplay’s addressable demand-side platform (DSP) with Acxiom’s ethically sourced, privacy-compliant audience data segments.
News categories: Acxiom, Totalplay, Ben Peck, Hector Pita, Esteban Renaud, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico
Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
Jul 27, 2021 – Undertone has launched its High Impact CTV Suite. The suite enables ads to be integrated alongside content, rather than running them during ad breaks, and allows viewers to interact with ads using their remote control.
News categories: Undertone, Dan Aks, Olivia Sutherland, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
Jul 23, 2021 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced that the company has received Media Rating Council (MRC) accreditation for video filtering, benchmarks, and connected TV (CTV) fully on-screen and completion metrics.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Media Rating Council, Mark Zagorski, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
Jul 23, 2021 – Cox Media Group (CMG) Local Solutions has announced a strategic initiative with Amazon Advertising that will enable its advertisers to programmatically buy display and OTT ads through Amazon DSP and analyze their performance.
News categories: Cox Media Group, Amazon Advertising, Joe Weir, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
Jul 23, 2021 – Samba TV has announced the launch of its global Real-time TV Viewership Dashboard, an interactive TV analytics dashboard featuring geographic and demographic analysis of viewership in real-time across the world.
News categories: Samba TV, Ashwin Navin, Chad Stoller, Mike Law, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, UK, USA
NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
Jul 23, 2021 – NBCUniversal has announced Ad-ID as its standard for advertisers on its One Platform. From quality control to frequency capping, Ad-ID simplifies and streamlines the ad delivery process while improving the consumer experience.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Ad-ID, Krishan Bhatia, Bob Liodice, Marla Kaplowitz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
Jul 23, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has rebranded its suite of products as 'Think360'. Think360 helps pay TV and OTT platforms deliver real-time personalization at scale, boosting engagement and reducing churn.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
Jul 22, 2021 – ITV and Sky have signed a deal that includes enabling ITV to launch addressable advertising on Sky platforms. The ITV Hub app will also be added to the current ITV Hub service on Sky Q during 2022.
News categories: Sky, ITV, Stephen van Rooyen, Carolyn McCall, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership