Germany Digital TV News (Digital Fernsehen Nachrichten Deutschland)
Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
Jul 23, 2021 – Samba TV has announced the launch of its global Real-time TV Viewership Dashboard, an interactive TV analytics dashboard featuring geographic and demographic analysis of viewership in real-time across the world.
News categories: Samba TV, Ashwin Navin, Chad Stoller, Mike Law, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, UK, USA
Deutsche Telekom to offer MagentaTV on Apple TV 4K
Jul 16, 2021 – From July 20, 2021 Deutsche Telekom will be offering MagentaTV in combination with an Apple TV 4k media player. The package includes an exclusive remote control that has been optimized for MagentaTV.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Apple, Michael Schuld, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
EWE launches ZuhauseTV with ocilion
Jun 29, 2021 – Oldenburg energy and telecommunications company EWE has selected ocilion to provide a complete on-premises solution including 4K STBs, first and second screen apps plus other features and content packages.
News categories: ocilion, EWE, Hans Kühberger, Andreas Mayer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Set Top Box
OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
Jun 17, 2021 – OTTera has announced the launch of gTV by Ubisoft on Samsung TV Plus in France, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The channel will be powered by white label OTT streaming service OTTera.
News categories: OTTera, Ubisoft, Stephen L. Hodge, Geoffroy Sardin, Austria, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Germany, OTT, Smart TV, Switzerland
DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
Jun 15, 2021 – Skyline Communications has announced that the German ARD Group deployed DataMiner for the end-to-end management and quality control of its live streams of the 2020 European football championship.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Kai von Garnier, Glenn D’Haene, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, QoE
Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
Jun 10, 2021 – Lünecom Kommunikationslösungen is using a cloud solution from ocilion to deliver IPTV over fiber in Northern Germany. Its 'LCTV' service includes a personalised UI, time-shifted TV, 4K STBs and a mobile app.
News categories: ocilion, Lünecom, Hans Kühberger, Lars Grodtmann, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Germany, IPTV, Set Top Box
Europe’s top broadcasters to make $11 billion from football
Jun 3, 2021 – According to Digital TV Research, broadcasters' revenues for live football matches in their domestic and UEFA Champions leagues will reach $10.5 billion in the 2021/22 season in the top five European countries.
News categories: Digital TV Research, France, Germany, Italy, Market Research, Spain, UK
M-net opts for IPTV solution from ocilion
May 26, 2021 – M-net has selected ocilion to further develop its IPTV offering in Bavaria. The solution includes the provision of IPTV receivers, first and second screen apps, replay and Net PVR, as well as content packages.
News categories: ocilion, M-net, Hans Kühberger, Dr. Wolfgang Wallauer, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Set Top Box
Health uncertainties force IFA Berlin 2021 cancellation
May 19, 2021 – IFA 2021 will not take place in September as a physical live event as originally planned. The organisers are now working to get everything ready for IFA 2022, a full-scale live event at the Berlin exhibition grounds.
News categories: Messe Berlin, gfu, Martin Ecknig, Kai Hillebrandt, Digital TV, Germany, IFA, Worldwide
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership