Austria Digital TV News
rlaxx TV now available on Apple TV and Panasonic, Grundig Smart TVs
Feb 17, 2021 – rlaxx TV is now available on Apple TV, and smart TVs by Panasonic and Grundig in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The new availability adds around 8.5 million to the existing installed base.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Switzerland, UK
rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
Jan 12, 2021 – AVOD service, rlaxx TV, is now also available in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Austria on Amazon's Fire TV devices and the smart TV OS Android TV. Content on rlaxx TV is structured in linear channels.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Smart TV, Switzerland, UK
Samsung TV Plus expands to 12 countries with over 740 channels
Dec 21, 2020 – Samsung has announced that Samsung TV Plus has now expanded to 12 countries and 742 channels worldwide, bringing access to over 60 million Samsung Smart TVs. Recent new countries include Australia and Brazil.
News categories: Samsung, Seline Sangsook Han, Apps, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Korea, OTT, Smart TV, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA
DAZN integrates Google Ad Manager for DACH countries
Dec 8, 2020 – DAZN has teamed up with Google to establish a technology stack which makes the OTT platform a leading player in delivering addressable broadcasting advertising in the DACH territory (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
News categories: DAZN, Google Ad Manager, Peter Burroughs, Haruka Gruber, Justin Gupta, Advertising, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Switzerland
Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
Nov 19, 2020 – ocilion and XroadMedia have integrated XroadMedia's 'Ncanto' content discovery and recommendation solution into ocilion’s IPTV platform for service providers. Salzburg AG as first customer, with others to follow shortly.
News categories: XroadMedia, ocilion, Salzburg AG, Adolf Proidl, Hans Kühberger, Martin Pölzgutter, Austria, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
M7 selects NAGRA content protection
Nov 4, 2020 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Canal+ Group has selected NAGRA content protection to secure the pay TV services of M7, the satellite operator it acquired in 2019, across new and legacy set-top boxes.
News categories: NAGRA, Canal+ Group, M7 Group, Thierry LeGrand, Jérôme Trift, Austria, Belgium, Content Protection, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Romania, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
Oct 28, 2020 – Whip Media Group has announced that Deutsche Telekom has completed the implementation of Whip Media’s Content Value Management (CVM) platform to manage its video on demand (VOD) business at its Austrian business, Magenta.
News categories: Whip Media, Magenta Telekom, Paul Hastings, Susanne Rose, Austria, Digital TV
ÖFB launches OTT platform with StreamAMG
Oct 21, 2020 – The Austrian Football Federation has launched an OTT platform to provide a new home for Austrian football. Built and operated by StreamAMG in partnership with RESULT Sports, ÖFB TV offers access to the men's, women's and youth game in Austria.
News categories: StreamAMG, ÖFB, Hugo Sharman, Bernhard Neuhold, Apps, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Edgeware StreamBuilder selected for A1 Xplore TV
Sep 1, 2020 – Edgeware has announced that A1 Telekom Austria Group has deployed Edgeware's online TV solutions to help maximize audience reach for its new content and streaming platform, A1 Xplore TV.
News categories: Edgeware, A1 Telekom Austria Group, Karl Thedéen, Alexander Stock, Austria, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV
- COVID supercharged online video and gaming consumption in 2020
- VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
- Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV