Poland Digital TV News
PROEXE and Ateme now providing video processing and delivery at Vectra
Nov 10, 2023 – Vectra has changed its providers of video processing and delivery solutions, with origin packaging now being provided by Ateme and PROEXE providing CDN services.
News categories: Ateme, PROEXE, Vectra, Tomasz Pałdyna, Maciej Bakalarz, Bartłomiej Irzyński, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
Redge Media powers Pilot WP on Panasonic Smart TVs
Jun 28, 2023 – Pilot WP, the most popular online pay TV service in Poland, is now available on Panasonic connected TVs. The service has been deployed on the Redge Media platform.
News categories: Redge Media, Pilot WP, Panasonic, Przemysław Frasunek, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Smart TV, Streaming
Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
May 24, 2023 – Player.pl is now available on Xbox One and Xbox series devices in Poland. The service operates on the Redge Media platform, a white label video streaming solution for content distributors.
News categories: Redge Technologies, Player.pl, Mateusz Zawiślak, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Streaming
Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
May 24, 2023 – Chopin Cable Television has selected the NAGRA OpenTV Video Platform to power its new streaming proposition. Chopin will also wholesale the service to other mid-sized operators across Poland.
News categories: NAGRA, Chopin, Olivier Met, Bogdan Laga, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, UX
Redge Technologies provides TV platform for MiŚOT Group
Apr 5, 2023 – MiŚOT Group has chosen Redge Media as technology provider for the development of an IPTV/OTT/VOD platform that will be available to the customers of small and medium-sized ISPs in Poland.
News categories: Redge Technologies, MiŚOT Group, Marek Szymczak, Krzysztof Czuszek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Streaming
Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland
Mar 21, 2023 – Emitel, together with the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE), is to carry out a pilot implementation of a dynamic ad insertion system in Poland. Implementation will begin in the second half of March.
News categories: Emitel, WSE, Maciej Staszak, Maciej Stanecki, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Poland
SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
Jan 31, 2023 – SkyShowtime is continuing its roll-out with a set of launches in Albania, Czechia, Hungary, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania and Slovakia, bringing the number of live markets for the streaming service to twenty.
News categories: SkyShowtime, Monty Sarhan, Gabor Harsanyi, Albania, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Streaming
Netflix taps Nielsen for global audience insights
Jan 18, 2023 – Nielsen has announced an expansion of its relationship with Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX), which includes a multi-year agreement to provide linear and streaming audience data across the U.S., Mexico and Poland.
News categories: Nielsen, Netflix, Kim Gilberti, Pablo Perez De Rosso, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mexico, Poland, Streaming, USA
Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
Nov 16, 2022 – Redge Media CDN has joined the EPIX traffic exchange node belonging to the MiŚOT Group. Thanks to the cooperation, EPIX participants and their clients have direct access to content distributed by Redge Media CDN.
News categories: Redge Media, EPIX, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Streaming
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond