Mobile TV News
Ateme 5G streaming integrated with AWS 5G MEC infrastructure
Feb 28, 2023 – Ateme has announced that its 5G media streaming solution is now integrated into Amazon Web Services' AWS Wavelength 5G Mobile-Access Edge Computing (MEC) infrastructure.
News categories: Ateme, AWS, Williams Tovar, 5G, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Worldwide
Live demonstration of 5G Broadcast on show at MWC 2023
Feb 24, 2023 – Rohde & Schwarz is leading a live demonstration of 5G Broadcast at MWC 2023 in Barcelona. The proof of concept will see a broadcast stream transmitted across the city, showing its value as a means of delivering media and multicasting data.
News categories: Rohde & Schwarz, Qualcomm, Manfred Reitmeier, Lorenzo Casaccia, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Spain, Worldwide
InterDigital to show wireless, video, and AI/ML innovations at MWC 2023
Feb 21, 2023 – At MWC, InterDigital (Nasdaq: IDCC) will show solutions that use AI/ML to enhance wireless networks with the bandwidth and latency required for immersive use cases, rendering and delivery of HDR content, and sensory-enhanced video experiences.
News categories: InterDigital, Rajesh Pankaj, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Metaverse, Mobile, MWC23, Worldwide
Ateme video-delivery solution validated on Red Hat Kubernetes platform
Feb 21, 2023 – Ateme's live video encoding and delivery suite, including its transcoders and NEA packaging, and CDN solutions, are now validated cloud-native network functions (CNFs) on the Red Hat OpenShift Kubernetes platform.
News categories: Ateme, Red Hat, Mickael Raulet, Honoré LaBourdette, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Worldwide
Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
Feb 1, 2023 – Huawei is collaborating with stc tv to bring digital entertainment to the MENA region. The stc tv streaming service aggregates content from partners including STARZPLAY, discovery+, Wide Khaliji, Cartoon Network, Boomerang & more.
News categories: Intigral, Huawei, stc tv, Peter Mrkic, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Mobile, Streaming
Connected vehicles to surpass 367 million globally by 2027
Jan 9, 2023 – Juniper Research expects the number of connected vehicles in service to reach 367 million in 2027, from 192 million in 2023, driven by advancements in driver assistance and in-vehicle infotainment system capabilities.
News categories: Juniper Research, 5G, In-Car, Market Research, Worldwide
Sinclair, CAST.ERA, SK Telecom & Hyundai Mobis show live, in-vehicle broadcasting
Jan 3, 2023 – Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) has announced that it has completed a live, in-vehicle, demonstration of the practical application of NextGen Broadcast (ATSC 3.0) automotive services.
News categories: Sinclair, CAST.ERA, SK Telecom, Hyundai Mobis, Mark Aitken, Kevin Gage, Lee Dong-kee, 5G, ATSC 3, Digital TV, In-Car, USA
Telenet acquires Eltrona's activities in Luxembourg
Dec 21, 2022 – The shareholders of Eltrona and Telenet (Brussels: TNET) have reached an agreement whereby Telenet will acquire all remaining shares of Eltrona, active in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
News categories: Telenet, Eltrona, John Porter, Paul Denzle, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, MandA, Mobile
Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
Dec 7, 2022 – Pixalate has released its Q3 2022 Seller Trust Indexes, providing programmatic advertising quality ratings. Pixalate also provides rankings for each seller's estimated market share.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Market Research, Mobile, North America, Streaming
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania