QoE (Quality of Experience), QA, Test and Monitoring News
J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
Jan 27, 2023 – Qwilt has announced that J:COM has transformed its video delivery network using Qwilt's Open Caching solution, boosting its network capacity and improving delivery of live streaming, VoD and media applications.
News categories: Qwilt, J:COM, Alon Maor, Jiro Inoue, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Japan, QoE, Streaming
Al Aan TV selects Actus Digital for compliance and monitoring
Dec 15, 2022 – Al Aan TV is using Actus Digital's intelligent monitoring platform. The platform provides a solution for compliance recording, content monitoring, advanced clips creation and export, and more.
News categories: Actus Digital, Al Aan TV, Sima Levy, Cesar Eid, Digital TV, Middle-East, QoE, UAE
MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
Nov 22, 2022 – Witbe (Euronext: FR0013143872 – ALWIT) has announced it will support MyTV Super's media operation center in its effort to deliver the best possible streaming video quality for its myTV SUPER platform to customers in Hong Kong.
News categories: Witbe, MyTV Super, Mathieu Planche, Rex Ching, Digital TV, Hong Kong, QoE, Streaming
Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
Sep 26, 2022 – Eurofins Scientific (EUFI.PA) has announced the signing of an agreement to divest its Digital Testing business to Stirling Square Capital Partners for €220m on a cash and debt free basis.
News categories: Eurofins, Stirling Square, Dr Gilles Martin, Digital TV, Private Equity, QoE, Worldwide
Vimond adds advanced video analytics with NPAW
Sep 6, 2022 – Vimond has partnered with NPAW to equip content owners and broadcasters with state-of-the-art streaming experiences for their end users. Vimond has added the advanced video analytics solutions of NPAW Suite to its online video content management platform.
News categories: NPAW, Vimond, Ruben Senor-Megias, Børre Sandvik, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Amino and Agama support Android TV Operator Tier certification at GO Malta
Sep 7, 2022 – Amino's Android TV solution has been integrated with Agama's Client Device Monitoring to bring device lifecycle management and real-time insights on service quality. GO Malta has already benefited from the integration.
News categories: Agama, Amino, Johan Görsjö, Donald McGarva, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Malta, QoE
Green Streams and MediaMelon partner to deliver IPTV & OTT analytics
Sep 6, 2022 – Green Streams has integrated the SmartSight platform from MediaMelon within its end-to-end IPTV & OTT platform. The new Platform-As-A-Service model provides modular features, full HD and 4K workflows, and flexible monetization.
News categories: Green Streams, MediaMelon, Gernot Jaeger, Kumar Subamanian, Big Data, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
ocilion selects Agama for head-end assurance & analytics
Sep 6, 2022 – ocilion has selected Agama's Head-End assurance and analytics solution to ensure the delivery of an outstanding streaming experience. The Head-End Analyzer provides real-time insights on video service quality and the viewer experience.
News categories: Agama, ocilion, Mikael Dahlgren, Hans Kühberger, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, QoE
Norigin Media selected to validate Vevo's OTT apps
Sep 6, 2022 – Vevo has partnered with Norigin Media to validate a range of Connected TV apps across Android TV, Roku, Vizio, Fire TV, and Apple TV. Norigin Media's OTT Testing as-a-Service helps quality-assure streaming TV Apps.
News categories: Norigin Media, Vevo, Ajey Anand, Scott Anderson, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2022, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years