CCBN (China Content Broadcasting Network) 2019: March 21-23, 2019: CIEC, Beijing
China Central Television selects Harmonic media server for UHD playout
Mar 20, 2019 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that China Central Television (CCTV) has selected Harmonic's advanced media server for UHD playout. By simplifying the delivery of UHD channels for CCTV, Harmonic enables a more vivid television experience for more than a billion viewers.
News categories: Harmonic, China Central Television, Tony Berthaud, Song Wei, CCBN, China, Content Distribution
MStar and SERAPHIC showcase HbbTV 2 at CCBN 2017
Mar 27, 2017 – MStar and SERAPHIC showed an HbbTV 2 demo on Mstar's latest set-top box chipset platforms at CCBN 2017. SERAPHIC's HbbTV solution, based on its Sraf HTML5 Browser, is pre-integrated with MStar’s STB SoCs.
News categories: SERAPHIC, MStar Semi, Xinwen Xue, Gigi Ma, CCBN, China, Digital TV, HbbTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iQIYI picks Irdeto DRM and watermarking for ChinaDRM-protected OTT
Mar 24, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that iQIYI has selected Irdeto Rights for ChinaDRM to protect premium content delivery on its OTT streaming platform. iQIYI will also deploy Irdeto Tracemark forensic watermarking.
News categories: Irdeto, iQIYI, ChinaDRM Forum, Doug Lowther, Liu Wenfeng, Ding Wenhua, Apps, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
HiSilicon integrates Irdeto Rights for China DRM
Mar 24, 2017 – Irdeto has announced the integration of Irdeto Rights for China DRM with HiSilicon's trusted execution environment (TEE) hardware on its chipsets. The DRM is part of the Irdeto 360 security suite.
News categories: Irdeto, HiSilicon, Marco Xie, John Liu, CCBN, China, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Irdeto and Amlogic partner to secure content for operators in China
Mar 23, 2017 – Irdeto has announced the integration of Irdeto Rights for China DRM with Amlogic’s S905X, S905D, and S912 system on chips (SoCs). These SoCs are equipped with advanced security features that enable integration via the trusted execution environment (TEE).
News categories: Irdeto, Amlogic, Marco Xie, James Xie, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Mstar integrates Irdeto Rights for China DRM Hardware Profile
Mar 23, 2017 – Irdeto has announced the successful integration of Irdeto Rights for China DRM Hardware Profile with MStar's trusted execution environment (TEE) hardware on chipsets equipped with Side Channel Resistance (SCR).
News categories: Irdeto, MStar Semi, Marco Xie, Wayne Tsai, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Jiuzhou to deploy SERAPHIC HTML5 browser
May 3, 2016 – Jiuzhou Electric has announced a cooperation with SERAPHIC. Jiuzhou will deploy SERAPHIC's HbbTV, YouTube Leanback, Open Browser and TV Store solutions ported on STB SoCs, targeting the global pay-TV market.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Jiuzhou Electric, CCBN, Digital TV, HTML5, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Irdeto launches first government-approved DRM for China
Mar 23, 2016 – Irdeto has launched Irdeto Rights with China DRM support, the first-ever Chinese government-approved and Hollywood studio validated DRM. Irdeto’s solution for China DRM is fully compliant with the standards of SAPPRFT.
News categories: Irdeto, SAPPRFT, Doug Lowther, Marco Xie, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
Hainan TV deploys ATEME encoder-transcoder for OTT TV
Mar 27, 2015 – ATEME has announced that Hainan Network TV (HNNTV) has selected its ATEME TITAN Live transcoder for a multi-channel HD and SD IPTV service, for STB and mobile devices. TITAN Live is a virtualized, software-based encoder-transcoder with support for HEVC, H264 and MPEG2.
News categories: HNNTV, ATEME, Chen Qiong, CCBN, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service