CableTecExpo (SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2022): September 19-22, 2022: Philadelphia
CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
Sep 19, 2022 – CommScope (NASDAQ: COMM) has announced the launch of HomeVista solutions, a portfolio that leverages the technologies of Android TV and RDK to simplify and accelerate the introduction of video services.
News categories: CommScope, Joe Chow, Android TV, CableTecExpo, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SCTE•ISBE Cable-Tec Expo 2020 to take place virtually
Jun 9, 2020 – SCTE•ISBE Cable-Tec Expo 2020 will take place virtually Oct. 12-16, marking the first all-digital presentation of the largest cable telecommunications and technology event in the Americas since its inception in 1983.
News categories: SCTE•ISBE, Cable-Tec Expo, Tom Adams, Tony Werner, Cable TV, CableTecExpo, COVID-19, Digital TV, USA
Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
May 27, 2020 – SCTE•ISBE has received official notification that Governor Polis’ executive order designating the Colorado Convention Center as a temporary medical facility has been extended through the remainder of the year.
News categories: SCTE•ISBE, Cable TV, CableTecExpo, COVID-19, Digital TV, USA
Conway Corp selects Vecima for IP video delivery
Sep 30, 2019 – Vecima Networks (TSX:VCM) has announced that Conway Corporation has selected Vecima to power its new IPTV multiscreen service. Moving from QAM to IP delivery systems, Conway Corp will be able to introduce new services to subscribers on any screen.
News categories: Vecima, Conway Corp, Clay McCreery, Jason Hansen, Cable TV, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Com Net Inc. chooses Anevia to power OTT streaming
Oct 24, 2018 – Anevia has been chosen by Com Net Inc. (CNI) to deliver cloud DVR and CDN services as part of their hosted and managed OTT head-end. CNI works with Minerva Networks on its white label cloud video offering for pay TV operators in the US.
News categories: Anevia, Com Net Inc, Minerva Networks, Grégory Samson, Randy Plaisier, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Broadpeak, Inca Networks and Espial enable video delivery for Hiawatha Broadband
Oct 18, 2018 – Broadpeak and Inca Networks have announced that they have partnered to provide Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) with an IP video delivery solution. The subscriber management and user experiences are powered by Espial's Elevate Cloud IPTV platform.
News categories: Broadpeak, Inca Networks, Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Robert Bell, Mick McCluskey, Jim Kronebusch, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA, UX
AirTies launches RDK-based Wi-Fi solution
Oct 18, 2018 – AirTies has announced plans to make its managed Wi-Fi solution available for devices running the RDK software platform in Q1 2019. The company also disclosed that a Tier 1 operator expects to deploy AirTies' software on an RDK-based CPE in the coming year.
News categories: AirTies, RDK Management, Philippe Alcaras, Steve Heeb, BBWF, CableTecExpo, CPE, RDK, Smart Home, Worldwide
MCTV launches IPTV services with Espial
Oct 17, 2017 – Espial has announced that MCTV (formerly Massillon Cable TV), a service provider delivering TV services to five counties in northeast Ohio, has launched a next-generation IPTV service with the Espial Elevate software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
News categories: Espial, MCTV, Matt James, Robert Gessner, Cable TV, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Metrological and ActiveVideo enable OTT on existing STBs
Oct 16, 2017 – Metrological and ActiveVideo have announced a joint solution that enables pay-TV operators to deploy OTT content experiences on existing set-top boxes. Two operators in the Caribbean and Latin America region plan to launch the integrated solution in 2018.
News categories: Metrological, ActiveVideo, Jeroen Ghijsen, Jeff Miller, CableTecExpo, Caribbean, Digital TV, Latin America, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania