A+E Networks signs up to TVision viewer engagement platformMonday, August 28th, 2023
TVision Total View To Provide A+E Networks® Unified View of Linear and CTV for Attention Measurement and Program-Level Competitive Intelligence
- A+E Networks can now access unbiased person-level insights into thousands of apps and networks, more than 15 million program impressions and almost 100 million ad impressions with TVision’s one-of-a-kind linear and CTV measurement solution.
NEW YORK CITY — Today TVision, the company measuring every second of TV and CTV viewer engagement, announced that A+E Networks has signed on to access Total View, the industry’s most comprehensive platform for measuring and analyzing person-level viewing engagement with content and ads across both linear and CTV environments.
“To effectively position our premium content delivered across all platforms, we require a solution for apples-to-apples measurement and analysis of content performance and advertising value,” said Suzanne Persechino, SVP Ad Sales Research at A+E Networks. “TVision’s Total View gives us the data we need to get a holistic view of our premium content within the industry.”
TVision’s Total View includes multiple dashboards, which help A+E Networks’ sales team understand overall performance, improve engagement and maximize the value of every impression regardless of where it runs. A+E Networks now has access to:
- Snapshot – The Snapshot dashboard provides a high-level summary network and app performance and serves as a dashboard for quick insight into overall viewer engagement.
- App and Network Analysis – This dashboard provides app and network metrics – rankings for scale, co-viewing, and engagement. With insight into performance across pod position, ad length and more, it allows robust analysis and comparison of effectiveness across both linear and CTV.
- Brand and Category Analysis – Total View provides insights into how brands and advertiser categories are performing within specific media properties and across competing apps and networks. The data helps ad-sellers benchmark their performance against competitors and find new opportunities to effectively position their inventory with other brands.
- Program Analysis – Total View also provides detailed program trends and information on how viewers engage with content, broken down by important demographics, allowing networks to better value premium content.
“Across A&E, The HISTORY Channel, and Lifetime, A+E Networks produces some of the best content in the industry and so its inventory is a high-value investment for advertisers. A+E’s team is adept at using innovation and the latest metrics to position that premium content,” explains Yan Liu, CEO of TVision. “Total View delivers unparalleled insights into co-viewing, attention, and engagement across networks and apps in a single platform, giving A+E’s team easy access to run deep analysis of performance across properties. As a result, their team can maximize investments, and drive demand.”